WHO'S GOING TO VEGAS? - Post Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm starting a new thread about Vegas so that we can all discuss our plans to meet and PARTY before the show.

biggrinman.gif

So where are we partying???

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

You know I'll be there!!!

The bar at the top of the Rio (maybe called the Sky Bar) is suppose to be cool.

Someone go read Willie's Diary about the night U2 went to Vegas and find out where they were partying. I think it was at the bar in the Bellagio (sp?).

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Count me in!!!! Strastophere would be awsome. Oh yeah and if anyone wants to help me find a GA that would be great.

I vote the night before lots of people will be leaving ealry cause of work or school the night after

I just heard an ad for "Jacks Irish Pub" inside Palace Station on KXPT (a real stupid Vegas classic rock station) Except I think Palace Station is in Henderson???????

I know this sounds real predictable, but hows about Hard Rock Cafe? Then I could just walk over
biggrin.gif
There's always lots of U2 memoriablia inside the Hotel (I don't know about the Cafe)

LETS GO NOW!!!!
biggrin.gif

I wish I was going to Vegas. Does that count? Sigh. I live in Wisconsin and I go to school, so it really wouldn't be feasible. But damn, I wish I was going anyway. Plus, it's *my* birthday the night before the concert, too. Hey Sicy, how about I go to Vegas with you instead of your friend? That'll solve your problem, right?
biggrin.gif
Well, you guys, I'll be with you in spirit anyway.

I too wish I could be going! I went to Cali for leg 1, but doubt that'll happen again, being that I'm all the way in Lousy Ana (Louisiana
biggrin.gif
)! Seems like lots of people will be going--it's sure to be a blast... drink one on me!!!
wink.gif

I WILL go to Vegas. See you guys there!
*determination*
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

I got tickets so I'm pretty sure I'll be there too. I got right through at exactly 10 am and there were no GA tickets - GRRRRRRRR. But I got 2 really good seats that I will try to trade.

Bring on the Party!!!!!!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

I don't have tickets!

Anyone have an extra ticket and want to bring me? I fit in most suitcases.

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

along w/the rest of you pimps ,"HO-s", prostitutes and other such church goers..

El Bruno

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-22-2001).]

Originally posted by jezebel:
I just heard an ad for "Jacks Irish Pub" inside Palace Station on KXPT (a real stupid Vegas classic rock station) Except I think Palace Station is in Henderson???????

Hi Jezebel! The Palace Station is off Strip, but not as far away as Henderson. I am quite the Vegas visitor (about 3-5 times a year). It is near the Stratosphere but on the other side of the 15 freeway. Still a little off the beaten track though...

[This message has been edited by U2LA (edited 09-22-2001).]

I too will be joining in on the festivities for U2 in Las Vegas. I hope to see and meet as many of you there as possible. (esp. Elvis - I work for the guy and have never met him.)

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

You all suck a fat one. Bastards.
I've got money aside for a bit of travelling through Europe/Asia next year but wouldn't it be fun to.....
Nup. You're all bastards.

Back
Top Bottom