WHO'S GOING TO VEGAS? - Post Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got tickets last nite!!!!

biggrin.gif

So should we party the nite before? Or after the show? Or both?
biggrin.gif

Blah one of my friends that we are going with its her birthday the nite before the show so I dont know if I can party with you guys.

mad.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

LAS VEGAS TRASH baby!!!!!!!

Count me in!!
biggrin.gif
I'll be there!! Gotta meet the pop whore and my gal Sicy!! Not too mention the lot of you and me ole Slaner buddy Mysterious_Ways.
wink.gif

Shit U2 fans rule this planet!!! Let's party I say and show the evil bastards of the world what life is supposed to be like! Yeah!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

btw- I think a lot of you girlies have JUDAS and Judas mixed up. Just an observation... (not that JUDAS can't be hot) lol!!

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
You all suck a fat one. Bastards.
I've got money aside for a bit of travelling through Europe/Asia next year but wouldn't it be fun to.....
Nup. You're all bastards.

Yo Tyler, How bout if we mail you a tee-shirt?-"The VegasBastardites"...

Late
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Vegas.
What would Vegas be without Elvis?

I'll see you there.

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I got tickets last nite!!!!

biggrin.gif

So should we party the nite before? Or after the show? Or both?
biggrin.gif

Blah one of my friends that we are going with its her birthday the nite before the show so I dont know if I can party with you guys.

mad.gif

So why can't your friend join us? Saturday night would be perfect!

I believe I will be there. Bought tix last night and me and a friend requested them on our Prop forms. We think we are there.

We are gonna get there Friday night or Saturday and check out Sunday AM and head for the line to get in the heart!

Party? Hmm maybe we can take over the Stratosphere Bar, 108 stories above Vegas!

count me in......i'll be there too.

------------------
"Emancipate urself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds" -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

Originally posted by Angel:
btw- I think a lot of you girlies have JUDAS and Judas mixed up. Just an observation... (not that JUDAS can't be hot) lol!!

You mean JUDAH.... there is a Judah here.. but JUDAS is ma honey irl!

smile.gif

PARTY IN VEGAS!! LETS GET DRUNK!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by Angel:
LAS VEGAS TRASH baby!!!!!!!

Count me in!!
biggrin.gif
I'll be there!! Gotta meet the pop whore and my gal Sicy!! Not too mention the lot of you and me ole Slaner buddy Mysterious_Ways.
wink.gif

Shit U2 fans rule this planet!!! Let's party I say and show the evil bastards of the world what life is supposed to be like! Yeah!
biggrin.gif

YES!!!! That's what I'm talking about Angel!!

biggrin.gif

U2 fans are gonna rock Vegas!
ylsuper.gif

PS-Angel, do you have any messenger service? Let me know- U2Angel92@aol.com

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

thanks for the info about Jacks Irish Pub, U2LA. Where do YOU think we should go? The thing about Hard Rock Cafe is that we could probably get them to play some of our favorite music (who could that be????)Who knows what music would be playing at other places. Yucky dance music or hip hop or something ICK

I think we have the makings of ONE GREAT PARTY
biggrin.gif
You guys sound like you have already started
biggrin.gif

My friend that I'm going with doesnt want to waste the whole day sitting in the GA line. How often do you get to go to Vegas... hmm how early do you think one should get there.

icon14.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

I have never been to Vegas either - I can't wait!!!! I had so much fun meeting folks at Slane - It will be great to see some of those familiar faces and to see new ones I haven't met yet. There are so many Interferencers I want to meet. This is going to be a blast!!!!!!

Though I must say being from NYC it may take a little pushing to get me to the 108th floor of a building for a drink! But I guess I'll get over that by then - I have gotten over the plane fear and that didn't take too long! Its the nomad in me
biggrin.gif

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Originally posted by Mysterious_Ways:
Though I must say being from NYC it may take a little pushing to get me to the 108th floor of a building for a drink! But I guess I'll get over that by then - I have gotten over the plane fear and that didn't take too long! Its the nomad in me
biggrin.gif

I dont think you'll be the only one hesitant about that. The reality is Stratosphere Tower is sparsely populated and not a symbol of anything to most Las Vegasans who moaned and groaned when it was built. So I dont think we'd have anything to worry about up there, but I know it's a bit ambitious!

Oh and Jezebel, Hard Rock IS probably the best thing, and it is not too far from Thomas & Mack.

Sicy, the concert is on a Sunday so I think people are gonna have ample time to line up, I'd get there no later than 12:30 with hopes of gettin in to the heart.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
My friend that I'm going with doesnt want to waste the whole day sitting in the GA line. How often do you get to go to Vegas... hmm how early do you think one should get there.

Mine either, but ya know what?? Too damn bad, I'm staying in line!!

Vegas will be there the next day...in the heart in Vegas only happens that one night.

I say all the interferencer's "significant others" can gamble/party together all day if they want while we wait in the line.

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Hi! longtime reader who wanted to introduce myself. I'm going to Vegas too, and was lucky to get in on the Tix.com fiasco
smile.gif

Anyway, I would love to meet all of you - I will be working in Vegas at COMDEX with my company all week - so I really hope to get to know you all.

xoxo, Carrie *curtsies*

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

hell yeah - it's going to be a crazy week considering i have to lecture and demo behind a booth at COMDEX for 8 hours a day all week!
smile.gif
but i digress!

getting the tix in the mail today from tix.com was like mental alka-seltzer.

Whooo hoo hoo!!

xoxo, carrie

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

Back
Top Bottom