Who's Going to LA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calluna

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I AM!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! GA FLOOR, BABY!!!! SECOND NIGHT!!!! YEAH!!!!

(Excuse me while I freak out!!!)

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Just a question to any LA residents - are there any bars/clubs within walking distance from Staples Center? Might want a place to unwind after the show before heading back home. At the Calgary show there were several bars that held U2 parties after the concert ended - wondering if anything like that will be going on in LA. Or maybe we could choose a club to have all the interferencers meet at?

I am not from LA so I don't know any good places. I have some friends I could ask, though. I think it would be fun to get together somewhere.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by baker6621:
What time did these tickets go on sale and where? I checked TM at 10 AM EST and there was nothing, no Link...??

It was 10am Pacific.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Calluna:
I'll face your LA, sea cow!

:cryingminotaur:

i will unleash my empounded minotaurs on you!! that is after i decompress them from their pre-packaged molds in saudi arabia. those bastard minotaurs are the worlds worst creature and after they are done hurting you, there job will be finished and i will kill them all and send them to meat companies around the world in place of the massive bear meat market. macdonalds, burger king and aw are going to be all over it. trust me.

------------------
-death bear

Nice one! Now you've made the minataur start crying again!

Crying%20Minotaur.gif

crying minataurs are people too, you know!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Hi guys! Congrats on your ticket success...
So, I got up at 6 am this morn and headed off to my cousins' neighborhood in Salinas, CA, there was only ONE person in front of us , so we thought we had a good chance....
First show goes on sale, NO LUCK, the guy sais there are NO GA available, so we wait. I kept telling the guy to look for a 2nd show, anyways, to make a long story short...at 10:35 he sais he can offer us 85.00 seats back of arena. OH MY GOD! NO!!!!!!!!! My cousin and I have saved our pennies for a trip down to LA to see U2. We have NO tickets. I have 11/12-11/16 off. NO TIX!!!

So, I know this will sound ridiculous, but if anyone has any good tix for LA, please let me know! I will make it worthwhile for ya! I promise! I have been stressing all day, can't think of anything else, I cannot believe that they sold out, NO!!!

If anyone can help, please e-mail me at
U2SJ@hotmail.com

Thanks for any help, somehow, WE WILL MEET UP IN LA!!!
I wanted to do Vegas, but $$$$ won't allow it, so I am praying for LA tix....
Already checked Ebay, not a pretty sight
frown.gif

HELP!?!?!?!?!

im also going to the la shows. ok so this is what happened i got up early in the morning 7 and went to tower records and find out that they have cansled the tix they were selling and that macyes or something will be carring it so i drive therer fast and there is well not a huge line but at least 35 five people there i get in line and we all get rist bands so they start calling the numbers starting from 37 and forward(like 38 , 39 and so on) i was 55. and i was the last one to be called in for the second wave.(sucks for the people who came first with the number 1 2 3 so on). so im in and they say the first show has sold out and after some time they say the second show is on and that sells out and then third comes, my turn i tell the women that i need floor ga tix and she says that they can only get the best avaible tix and now im like waht the F and i say plese check she says thats the only thing they can do and i say ILL PASS. yep i did not buy any tix, the tix she was giving were right in front of the stage lower (seats) i know they are good but i want to be on the florr(picky) so now im looking for ga any one have any extra ill buy them off you. but this does not mean im not going they do sell tix the day the show starts but i will get ga.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

[This message has been edited by shaun vox (edited 09-23-2001).]

I'll be there! My cuz got us floor GA tickets for the second nite! WOHOO! I can't wait!! See you guys there!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 09-23-2001).]

Wua-mua ha HA-ha.
Nope got GC Ticks for #2 will be trading them for GA floor for#3.

Who else is goin be in charge of the "vintage" music in Vegas/LA GA lines anyway, some newbies Kev?
Late
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

DB - I'll bring some boots if someone brings a player. (Vegas)

I'm not sure where I am going to be for LA 1 & 3. I have 2 tix for LA 1 in the corner behind the stage (a great view of Edges ass) and a GC for LA 3.
I have a spare GA for Vegas so maybe I'll trade that for a GA in LA 1 and sell the corner seats. I may watch LA 3 from the GC just for a different perspective.
See you at ?The Crown?

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\
http://eliv8.fws1.com/

[This message has been edited by Eliv8 (edited 09-23-2001).]

Originally posted by Eliv8:
DB - I'll bring some boots if someone brings a player. (Vegas)

I'm not sure where I am going to be for LA 1 & 3. I have 2 tix for LA 1 in the corner behind the stage (a great view of Edges ass) and a GC for LA 3.
I have a spare GA for Vegas so maybe I'll trade that for a GA in LA 1 and sell the corner seats. I may just watch LA 3 from the GC just for a different perspective.
See you at ?The Crown?

Coool..Don't tell anyone but Iam off to see E$money tonight. I say The Heart is where the Spirit is esp at the closer-#3.(diamondadvice)- trade those 'bad-boys'.

Late..
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

I'll be there (with a date
biggrin.gif
)! Went for floor GA's through Propaganda, so it'll probably be first night, but if it's second night then that's fine, too.

I can hardly wait!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT GA'S FOR LAST NITE IN LA!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just gotta get tix from prop for either the first or second nite!!!**crosses fingers and prays*********
smile.gif

Everyone going to LA we should all get together and meet!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
...I know the area am originally from Los Angeles...

Anyone interested...email me at: Liams_mom@yahoo.com

I am soooooo EXCITED!... (but way tired, had to get up at the crack of dawn here in hawaii)

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Hopefully I will be going to LA 1 and 3. Right now I have NO tickets to these shows. I got up at 6:30 AM, to wait in line only to see 60+ people come at about 8:50AM. So then my wristband number was at the end of the line, and I could have bought nosebleeds for LA 2, but declined. Now I wish I bought them. But I left right before LA 3 went on sale
frown.gif
. I totally could have had LA 3 GAs. So, if anyone has tix for sale/trade (I have 2 Vegas GAs), email me at airherb@hotmail.com

Thanks,

-Ody

Back
Top Bottom