Who's gettin on the PISSER wit me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think we need more! In fact I vote we turn this into a Robbie appreciation thread. I'm gonna see him live next week...
luvlove.gif

pic2.jpg

HOLY FUCK!!!
eternity_02.jpg

eternity_01.jpg

Originally posted by Liam Gallagher:
Joseph fookin' mother of God. My brother can't 'andle is fookin' drink, man, he passes out in like 2 fookin' minutes, man. I remember one night in Glasgow when this transvestite slipped him... oh, nobody gives a fook anyway.

Oooh! Lookee loo! Another Gallagher!

What's funny is that the joke of using the Gallagher name has seized being funny...
and what's even less funny (although I love the use of Cockney) is the continuing charade of Gallagher-speak and the like.

HAHAHAHHA
wink.gif

Originally posted by LuvLady:
I think we need more! In fact I vote we turn this into a Robbie appreciation thread. I'm gonna see him live next week

So ya likin' the pretty pictures do ya? the pretty pretty pictures? Makes ya happy, don't it? Well I certainly wish I could dance like a fairie and get kicked out of my own band like Robbie. Course it won't happen cos this is rock n roll not some fookin dance sideshow. Rock ain't about lookin pretty. It's about making a real sound, ya know? This ain't some beauty contest, its tryin to make the world better. You don't do that by dancing and singing about some crap conjured up in a studio by some old bitch on her last run, ya know? Making rock n roll, thats fookin art. That's better than any girlie pic you're gonna put up. Cos we're still gonna be better. We're still fookin awesome.------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

[This message has been edited by Noel Gallagher (edited 10-27-2001).]

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
HAHAHAHHA
wink.gif

HAHAHAHAHA.... HAHAHAHA.... oh fuck, yeah fookin hilarious. Can't even make a coherent sentence, worse than Posh you are.

Or just jealous cos in 20 years we're still gonna be fookin awesome and Robbie is gonna be an overweight coker with no job and sleepin on his mum's sofa.

------------------

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:
So ya likin' the pretty pictures do ya? the pretty pretty pictures? Makes ya happy, don't it? Well I certainly wish I could dance like a fairie and get kicked out of my own band like Robbie. Course it won't happen cos this is rock n roll not some fookin dance sideshow. Rock ain't about lookin pretty. It's about making a real sound, ya know? This ain't some beauty contest, its tryin to make the world better. You don't do that by dancing and singing about some crap conjured up in a studio by some old bitch on her last run, ya know? Making rock n roll, thats fookin art. That's better than any girlie pic you're gonna put up. Cos we're still gonna be better. We're still fookin awesome.

Kiss my ass Noel.
wink.gif

Just remember, you and Robert used to be pretty chummy...*runs off to find photographic evidence* AND I actually happen to be an Oasis fan.

Besides, I kind of find you strangely attractive as well!!
kiss.gif

[This message has been edited by LuvLady (edited 10-27-2001).]

Awww Noel... Can't we just snog and make up?

I was jest takin the piss out of ye.

Hmm.... I reluctantly accept.
wink.gif

Just remember, you and Robert used to be pretty chummy...*runs off to find photographic evidence* AND I actually happen to be an Oasis fan.

Besides, I kind of find you strangely attractive as well!!

Yeah, yeah. Well, as long as youse gonna give us our props, ya know? Heck, Robbie done alright at what he does, got his huge-ass fookin mansion and women at his beck and call. Least he had the guts to tell "Take That" to fuck off cause if he wanted to get drunk of his arse ain't no manager gonna stop him. Gotta at least love him for that.

Ladies, I think we'll let bygones be bygones and I'm gonna concentrate on makin rock n roll and you concentrate on making well sure that I don't fuck it up by getting into a tussle with either Robbie or Damon? Deal?

------------------

LOL...Robbie Williams. When I was in London, some friends I was with jokingly wanted to stalk his residence in Notting Hill, after we were told where it was. Makes me miss London all the more...

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:
Ladies, I think we'll let bygones be bygones and I'm gonna concentrate on makin rock n roll and you concentrate on making well sure that I don't fuck it up by getting into a tussle with either Robbie or Damon? Deal?

Awww... Don't tussle with Damon - he seems like a sweetie. That album, "13" was pretty depressing.. that lad was hurting there..

Now about that snog, Noel - so long as you bring some Chapstick for ye, we'll be alright.
wink.gif

I see Mr Gallagher is coming around..

Liam better look out around here however because he's the only member of this forum whom has actualy snogged Bono
eek.gif

Somebody help me. Robbie is playing in Sydney in 2 weeks time and I dont have tickets. Im going to cry...
frown.gif

You know what, brother? I don't need your fookin' shite, man. This band would be shite without me, who cares if I used ta take a few swigs in the show, the fans associate me with it, and I just wanna give 'em what they expect. Yeah, I mighta wrote "Little James", but at least it wasn't a fookin' blatant ripoff tune called, "Put Yer Money Where Yer Fookin' Mouth Is". Oh, yeah, and I'm gonna make sure that my little son knows that 'is Uncle Noel is a fookin' tw*t!

Originally posted be zooropamanda:

Somebody help me. Robbie is playing in Sydney in 2 weeks time and I dont have tickets. Im going to cry...
frown.gif

Well I can't get you tickets but I can tell you about the Perth show next week if you want?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom