Who's cooler, Bono or Edge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
madonna's child said:
Who cares? Adam blows them both out of the water.

Beat me to it! Adam just has this aura of 'cool' about him.

each has their own coolness. Edge is a quiet guitarist where as Bono is cool 'cause of what he stands for politically and unlike some rock stars, he walks his walk.

There's really no way to define who's cooler - the Edge or Bono (although Bono will tell you he's not cool, he's hot!:sexywink: )

For me, I think they're both the BEST. Edge is more laid-back, quiet and discreet while the B-man is bold, brass and very upfront with the Truth. They actually make a wonderful counterpart to each other and I think that is one of the reasons why they have been the best of Friends with each other for over twenty years!:yes:

One thing I REALLY like about the Edge is his longtime and solid support for Bono. For many years, Edge has been right there next to Bono as the B-man has gone through many things - both personal, musical and as a social activist. :edge: :up:

Edge has MANY of the same social concerns as Bono and has ALWAYS been there for him (Bono). Sometimes I don't know if Bono would have been as successful as he has been without the Edge's support!;)

So, I APPLAUD THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN THE EDGE AND BONO AND ONLY HOPE THAT WE COULD BE THE SAME KIND OF FRIENDS TO EACH OTHER!:hug:

PEACE AND LOVE.:bono: :heart: :heart: :)

Mullen-Girl said:
Larry is the coolest :D

"I look cool, I AM cool" - :larry:

"He just looked so cool, I looked at him and said, I wanna be in a rock and roll band with him". --Larry referring to Adam.

hehe, yeah, depends on what kind of coolness, but they all have some form of it.

I think Edge and the whole Orgasmatron, burrowing owls, owl droppings, rotating hats, bedazzling pants and science musings are all REALLY COOL. :up:

How can anyone be cooler than this guy:
33%3A52%3A5923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D535%3D854%3D3232535763653nu0mrj

bc1598fe.jpg

But then of course we have this one too:
33%3A5748723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C%3B%3A%3B9%3A59ot1lsi

33%3A5748723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C%3B%3A%3B9%3A5%3Aot1lsi

And this one:
achtunglarry.jpg

And now this one:
adam.jpg

Awesome:
u2fashion-bono-edge04.jpg

Great:
adam-larry.jpg

Perfection:
U2Zurich.jpg

The coolest mofos ever! :cool:

I thought Bono was the coolest man on the planet when I first started listening to U2 but now I think it's Edge. I didn't ever pay any attention to him until I started to watch interviews with all of them. I always liked Edge the best in the interviews, plus I've always loved the guitar player the best, no matter what band it is. After being a fan of theirs for a while now I just think it has to be Edge over Bono for me.

yes i love this ,chicks do love the guitarist over the singer:drool: :drool:

now i know why i got a singer and why im playing lead guitar now.

if this were gnr i would say slash over axl.
led zeppelin, jimmy pager over robert.
but this is u2 so BONO VOX all the way. really he is U2! think about it. bono is u2!

shaun vox said:

now i know why i got a singer and why im playing lead guitar now.

if this were gnr i would say slash over axl.
led zeppelin, jimmy pager over robert.
but this is u2 so BONO VOX all the way. really he is U2! think about it. bono is u2!

Hehe, but the bass holds mysterious powers over womenfolk. <-Bono's words. :faint: ;)

shaun vox said:

B]

:|

I played guitar all through high school. I wanted to be in an all girl heavy metal band but I couln't find a drummer or a singer. I also played drums and would have switched but then I couldn't find a guitarist. My family hated me back then because I made a lot of noise in the basement with my friends. :D

Theyre not cool by themselves. Its what each member delivers to the band that makes them look so damn cool.

Edge: nerdy, experimental, spunky, hott. :drool:
Bono: goofy, loud, unpredictable, hott. :drool:
Adam: posh, charming, funny, hott. :drool:
Larry: sarcastic, hott.

alright, if i had to choose one. It's definitely the edge. Bono is just...Bono. im not saying hes not cool. but edge has something that is the cool. Ah f**k it, i dont know. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom