Whos a better drummer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where the fuck did you pull that comparison from?

Two totally different drummers from two totally different bands that play two totally different types of music.

Shit.

just by virtue of the fact that larry plays for U2 and not for pantera...i'd pick larry. :wink:

I'll just blindly support Larry for the fun of it.

well, I'll somehow bet the guy from pantera plays alot faster than larry.

I'll also bet that larry plays on songs that are not complete shite from a monkey's a-hole.

how's that for a fuckin answer?

Well considering Pantera licks a thick gooch, I'd go with Lawrence.

I live in the heart of Pantera country too. They were from Arlington, so when Dimebag died it had to be a big city-wide cryfest. It's funny how the entire public can love a guy who went by Dimebag so much. Doesn't exactly sounds like an upstanding individual.

Pantera sucks.

inmyplace13 said:

I live in the heart of Pantera country too. They were from Arlington, so when Dimebag died it had to be a big city-wide cryfest. It's funny how the entire public can love a guy who went by Dimebag so much. Doesn't exactly sounds like an upstanding individual.

Pantera sucks.

:up:

:laugh:

inmyplace13 said:

Pantera sucks.

I actually forgot that dimebag daryl was in pantera; it really is terrible what happened to him; no one should be shot to death while onstage.

my apologies to dimebag's family.

inmyplace13 said:

Pantera sucks.

I know nothing about Pantera whatsoever but that's just cruel, man. What happened to him was horrible. So what if is nickname was Dimebag, apparently he never even did drugs. And I doubt you know what kind of person he was.

Last edited:
AtomicBono said:
WHO IS BETTER, U2 OR COLDPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

You want to know who's better than both U2 and Coldplay? THE SONG THAT PLAYS BEFORE U2 COME ON THE STAGE!!!!!!21!!!1111

Axver said:

You want to know who's better than both U2 and Coldplay? THE SONG THAT PLAYS BEFORE U2 COME ON THE STAGE!!!!!!21!!!1111

You want to know what's better than the song that plays before U2 comes on stage? WHY DID U2 PLAY VERTIGO TWICE!!!!111

u2granny beat me to it. I was gonna say Bonham too (from what I've heard/been told over the years)
Musique18.gif
(what about Keith Moon?)

oh, and Dimedag Darrell left Pantera with another member to form a new band called Damageplan. My friend said he saw them about a week before the tragedy occured. Said he met Darrell after the show and was really cool - one of my friend's heroes :(
Musique11.gif

AtomicBono said:

You want to know what's better than the song that plays before U2 comes on stage? WHY DID U2 PLAY VERTIGO TWICE!!!!111

You want to know what's better than playing Vertigo twice? DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK U2.COM SUCK!!!@!13!@!!1111111

Axver said:

You want to know what's better than playing Vertigo twice? DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK U2.COM SUCK!!!@!13!@!!1111111

You want to know what's better than thinking U2.com sucks? U2 R SELLOUTS THEY WERE ONLY GUD UP TIL POP!!!!!!1111

Lila64 said:
u2granny beat me to it. I was gonna say Bonham too (from what I've heard/been told over the years)
Musique18.gif
(what about Keith Moon?)

What can I say? I am a child of the 70's.

I apologize for the derail.

I vote for Larry because I'm a blind follower. That's the only reason I like the last two albums :wink:

plus i've never heard pantera and i don't really have much desire to

Back
Top Bottom