Whoever wrote this has got problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: :lol: Thats funny because I have never heard of them. Its seems kind of fitting that they would write something like this with all of this time on their hands. If they were a real rock and roll band they would be making albums and not wasting their time Bono Bashing!

Someone get this, uh, entity to a shrink.....before he gets busted by the police for the more obnoxious and destructive indications that he's got a severe antisocial personality disorder or something worse.
Pure psychosis loose on the Internet. Damn, that's sick. :sad: :sad: :madspit: :madspit:

hmmm...how long has the Republic of Ireland had a queen? :lol:

Geez, if you're going to bash someone, at least do it with some intelligence.

Ignorant Dude
We are men, and enjoy this existence. I know this will offend the androgony of the modern person, and the young intellectual. We are holdouts in a nation of pussies and jerk-offs. Guns, booze and dirt are the essence. This occurs naturally for us, and takes little to no effort to produce. We expect Grammys for "Gun, booze and dirt rock."
I liked your band for five years, until you put on your fake cowboy hat, and started talking shit about this country.

Man, do these guys live in the past or what? *lol* What a mis-educated bloke. I guess he must hate a lot of other bands who criticize the United States as well.

Hey Sicy, where's the smilie giving the middle finger?

J-Tree said:
Hey Sicy, where's the smilie giving the middle finger?

Hmm.. which one?

fuckyou.gif

flipa.gif

321.gif

thebirdman.gif

boid.gif

zxflipoff.gif

finger.gif

thefinger.gif

pokeeye.gif

thefinger_red.gif

:sad:
:ohmy:
:mad:
:madspit:

It's rude and disrespectful! He's obviously uneducated (Ireland w a Queen? Ummm... no!) and has no respect at all (Bono's mom).

I wrote them a letter EXPLAINING how and WHY they SUCK majory donkey phallus symbols..:yes:
Furthumore..intuition tells me this is how ALOT of kids wind up who are mad or lose touch w/their fathers while growing up..:idea:

DB9:cool:

Last edited:
:lol: I'm sorry, I had to laugh at this...it's too dumb to be taken seriously.
This guy obviously needs to get a life, so why give him the time of day? He should be out trying to find a hobby, or something...Jeebus.

elevatedsoul2 said:
:lol: I'm sorry, I had to laugh at this...it's too dumb to be taken seriously.
This guy obviously needs to get a life, so why give him the time of day? He should be out trying to find a hobby, or something...Jeebus.

I agree. I didn't sweat it, and I'm still not. The only thing is that I suspect some sort of psychopathy, and maybe that's just because I'm autistic myself. Don't worry, I'm a perfectly harmless nut.:laugh: :laugh: I am most definitely not coming out with anything like that. That's disgusting.:sick: :sick:

It remembers me more of the "I hate Pink Floyd" T - Shirt of Johnny Rotten :)))... I?m sure that if Bono sees that, he?ll get a great laugh out of it.
What a weirdo... I disrespect hype like that, and if industry ever gets them, they?ll be burned anyway; no artist development. Who the fuck wants to be a rockstar. I think they could use a good c***punching. We?ll fucking kick their ass and then apologize.

I thought it was kind of funny until the part about his mom. The should of atleast done some research first.

you know what? im not even sure id bother gettin pissed off bout that.........moistboyz?hardly household names...lookin for publicity anyone? its the age old way of ridiculing the bands and artists at the top in the hope of gaining a few column inches.

but i do take major exception to the comment about the queen. dickie if youre out there, DO NOT talk about shit you do NOT know ANYTHING about.

oh yeah, all us irish really hate bono:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom