Whoa, Whoa...I am a Refugee!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
It's #1,000 for me!!!!!!!!!
Funny thing: In real life, I am still a a Warchild...
frown.gif

Thanks to all the weird and wonderful folks at Interference for giving my sinister mind reasons for continuing to post.
wink.gif

Ana thank you to God for bringing us U2...and Pleba... and for our twisted minds so that we might post elevated band threads!
biggrin.gif

I've got some, uh...special phone calls to make(hint, hint...)...so i have to run along now.
Take care, and enjoy the mayhem!

*hello, President Bush???*

Wouldnt you know my 1,000th post would come on Halloween/Larry's Birthday?!
rolleyes.gif
Nice touch.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Dammit to hell...Okay, there we go..
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

No prob!

------------------

Congrats!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

"I see your face, I see you staring back at me..."

AHHHHHH!!!!!! Dude, take off the horns and the makeup. You're scaring me.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

You go with your bad Refugee self!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I'm an acrobat. Well done for being a refugee. Now I have Refugee stuck in my head. College are gonna hate me for wandering round goin whoa whoa all day lol

Congrats, Miss Mac!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Back
Top Bottom