Whoa..where did THIS come from?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I'm scrolling through my vast collection of U2 songs here...and I found this version of STAY. It's about 6:07 in length, definitely a studio recording. Heavier drum beat in the background, included Bono singing "Do dee doo doo doo" somewhere in there. All in all, quite cool. But where the heck is this from? What version IS this? Am I losing my mind?

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 09-22-2001).]

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
I'm scrolling through my vast collection of U2 songs here...and I found this version of SAY. It's about 6:07 in length, definitely a studio recording. Heavier drum beat in the background, included Bono singing "Do dee doo doo doo" somewhere in there. All in all, quite cool. But where the heck is this from? What version IS this? Am I losing my mind?

i believe that is the mix that appeared on the soundtrack to the wim wenders film, the name of which i can't remember.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

im confused
confused.gif
-see
are you talking about 'stay'

That is the version from the soundtrack to the film Faraway so Close. I posted about this version of "Stay" being alot better than Zooropa's. Also, there's a slightly different version of "The Wanderer" off that soundtrack. It includes some additional lines.

~Zoo~

------------------
" They had the Vision, but we had the Television " - The Edge

" The greatest lesson you'll ever learn - is to love, and be loved in return" - David Bowie

"Hey John Lennon ! We don't need your help." - Bono

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
I'm scrolling through my vast collection of U2 songs here...and I found this version of STAY. It's about 6:07 in length, definitely a studio recording. Heavier drum beat in the background, included Bono singing "Do dee doo doo doo" somewhere in there. All in all, quite cool. But where the heck is this from? What version IS this? Am I losing my mind?

Back
Top Bottom