who would play Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just for fun :wink: :

uno, dos, tres, catorce..........

snl_bono10.jpg

snl_bono9.jpg

snl_bono11.jpg

Last edited:
Do we know if Bono's friendship with Michael will even be part of the movie? When you do a story about someone's life, it's impossible to include every friend they had, even every close friend. Then again, since Bono is an extremely famous friend and they were evidently pretty close, I could see the screenwriter wanting to include him.

What about Gabriel Byrne playing Bono? He's Irish, talented and hot.

bonocomet said:

LOL.. this answer cracked me up. And because of that, I second it! I'm sure it'd make for some interesting moments between Gavin and Bono in real life. "You completely played me wrong in that scene, you eejit!"

That guy playing Bono in Entropy did it really well...

Oh wait that WAS Bono.

Also that guy in Sightings of Bono played him really well.

Oh wait that was Bono too.

Guess I've made my point.

:)

thankyou said:

True, Colin did a good job. Plus they share a few common interests ......... :drunk:

:wink:

BONO_COLIN.jpg

Colin WOULD b great as well.... But look at Bono in this pic. Straight-up Popeye-looking. And WHO played Popeye?!.... HMMM....

Coming home from the PopMart show, I was wearing the black t-shirt with the four black and white pictures of the band across the chest, and a guy running the counter at the quickie mart thought Bono's picture was me.

Then, working the counter at a high school job, a little girl came in with her dad and she asked if I was Peter Pan.

So..... :p

Unfortunately, I can only do a poor stereotypical Irish accent :)

Lemonboy said:
That guy playing Bono in Entropy did it really well...

Oh wait that WAS Bono.

Also that guy in Sightings of Bono played him really well.

Oh wait that was Bono too.

Guess I've made my point.

:)

I agree Bono as Bono! :drool: But if Bono's not available Pierce Brosnan! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom