Who smokes crack here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, never will

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 12-10-2001).]

..very content
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 12-10-2001).]

Nope, but I really like the lingering smell of it when I walk through certain parts of the city.

The Soup Nazi puts liquid crack in his soups. So, i guess I have crack once or twice a week.

CK

you don't smoke crack Swallow
you're as big a sissy as I am

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

So johnny, If I smoked crack would I be cool like you? And, btw, there's something about a guy that gives himself a nickname containing the verb "swallow" that just bothers me.

Originally posted by dangerous&Honest:
So johnny, If I smoked crack would I be cool like you? And, btw, there's something about a guy that gives himself a nickname containing the verb "swallow" that just bothers me.

You = not a troo fan.

Johnny:

I know that you don't realize it or mean any harm by it when you make comments such as this or the "I wanna be a junkie.." thread but they sometimes offend people who know those who have died due to drug overdose or are stuggling with their addictions daily. Personally, I've had family members and friends who fall into these categories. It is heartbreaking when you watch people who you love kill themselves because of their addictions. Sure, people say "Well, why don't they just stop?" Yes, that easy to say for people who don't truly understand the depths of this disease. Yes, it is a disease just like any other. I belive that addicts don't choose to be addicts but there is something inside them that leads them down that evil path. With the people that I have had experience with, I can say that they did not want to hurt their loved ones, they did not want to relapse, they did not want to kill themselves, they did not want that life. So why? I have no fucking idea! And that's what hurts so much.

I guess I wanted to write this reply because this hits home for me. It was 3 years ago this week that my cousin died of a drug overdose. I pray that nobody has to go through this. To watch your hero when you are growing up be taken off a respirator and breathe their last breath. To hear the howling cries of family members echo through the hospital hallways. I will never forget. So, as you can imagine this is something I don't take very lightly and I am sure there are others who have felt the same pain as me.

Johnny, I am not trying pick a fight with you or start a debate on drug addiction. I do not want to partake in any such discussion. I'm sorry it just hit me hard today and I just needed to get this off my chest. I just ask that people be more cognizant of their posts and how they may affect others.

In closing, I hope eveyone has a happy and safe holiday season. God Bless.

Paul

U2ME3, Sorry about your cousin. I wrote this as a parody of bonoman's thread "Who smokes here?" And I apoligize if it brought up bad memories.

If my posts affect others in a negative way, sorry, but it's not my fault. If I was always worried that what I wrote hurt someone, I wouldn't post at all. I hope you all enjoy each post I make, but read at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom