Who loves the numb video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
I do
biggrin.gif

29107470VkaRWmELJd_ph.jpg

Wish that was me, lol.

Yes I do believe it to be one of the bestest everest u2ey type vids..

[inserts screen cap of Bono singing in Edge's ear]
Wish that was me, lol

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 01-13-2002).]

I love it...it always cracks me up when Edge is gettin' slapped by that little girl.
biggrin.gif

"Numb" actually was on that MTV show "When Bad Videos Happen to Good Artists" (or somethin' like that). One guy made fun of the lighting because it looked cheap or whatever. Mr. Ignorant though didn't know that the lighting was supposed to be that way to make it seem like Edge was watching TV.

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

The Numb video was made me go out and buy Zooropa (my first U2 album!). The VJ said something to the effect of "in this new U2 video, there is a guest singing appearance from the Edge", and I thought the Edge was like some guy from Motley Crue or something! But then I bought the album and I was hooked.

------------------
Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow, Dream As If You'll Live Forever

I love the video AND the song. Listened to the 1993 Dublin boot earlier this day and thought Edge did a great live version of Numb there.

anna

------------------
We went to London to sell our songs, but never our souls,
to sell your songs but never your souls,
Out of Control, I wanted to get out of control...

Yep, it's kick-ass!

------------------
I've been walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy

I SO love this video!! There are so many classic moments: when Adam blows smoke in his face, when the little girl slaps him silly, when his faced gets smushed by feet, when someone wraps a rope around his face...poor Edge!
icon39.gif

Seriously, I think this is the best video U2 has ever made. It's just so simple and clever. Love it. So guess the answer to your question is "MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

I love it, and I think it's a cool video. But any video featuring Edge is ok by me.
icon35.gif

I just saw this video for the first time yesterday
redface.gif
(although I've read about it in the Flanagan book) I LOVED this video, it's just goofy, yet not goofy at the same time.

I can't stand the song just to listen to, but when you watch the video, it makes a lot more sense and it's pretty funny.

------------------
Your seven worlds collide
Whenever I am by your side
Dust from a distant sun
Will shower over everyone

-Crowded House

yeah that video and song both rock! Though i must admit that the remixes of the song (minus Give Me Some More Dignity) are better than the zooropa recording.

yeah i had to crack up when those ignorant fucks said that they used amatuer lighting. Idiots had no idea that it was the tv effect on edge's face.

MMMM, Edge all tied up...hee hee!
I love it when Larry goes and sits down and peers at the camera, and watching Bono slither all over him was hilarious. Plus seeing Larry "sing" was adorable.
I didnt much care for the 2nd version of the video, but that one had its moments too.
------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 01-14-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom