Who LOVES, Do You Feel Loved?......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're right. No chance sadly. You know it was ur post in the LNOE thread that prompted this one of mine! I thought about just replying in that one, but no, it deserves its own!:wink:

"Love is coming, pushing and shoving,
in the belly...of a woman.
Heavy rythem....taking over to,
stick together...a man and a woman.
Stick together, man and woman...
stick together...."

:drool:

This song is so awesome I went through a phase when I would listen to this song over and over and over again. I couldn't get enough of it. I still can't get enough of it!

DO you feel loved? :drool:

:banghead: WHY do I work in an office with NO possibility for playing my own music :rant: all damn day I have to suffer the radio

Hmm probably just as well because I'd never get anything done.
Plus, there IS a certain charm in rushin off to home with a certain U2-song in my head, pouring a nice martini, loading the song, kicking back and ENJOOOOOOOY

Sheer bliss :drool:

the soul waits said:
:banghead: WHY do I work in an office with NO possibility for playing my own music :rant: all damn day I have to suffer the radio

Hmm probably just as well because I'd never get anything done.
Plus, there IS a certain charm in rushin off to home with a certain U2-song in my head, pouring a nice martini, loading the song, kicking back and ENJOOOOOOOY

Sheer bliss :drool:

:dance:

I have the choice of being able to play whatever I want - but I always try to abstain from U2 as much as possible in work. I enjoy them more at home or in the car. Plus mates who come in just tell me "You're always fuckin playin' em'"

:wink:

My favorite Pop song. Certainly one of the band's most underrated songs for me.
It was a big mistake scrapping it from the Popmart setlist after only six shows...

Aardvark747 said:

:dance:

I have the choice of being able to play whatever I want - but I always try to abstain from U2 as much as possible in work. I enjoy them more at home or in the car. Plus mates who come in just tell me "You're always fuckin playin' em'"

:wink:

LOL my flatmate sometimes imitates me and says when he hears me speak, he hears:

:blahblah: U2 :blahblah: Bono :blahblah: hungry :blahblah: U2 :blahblah: omg i cant believe i scored tickets :blahblah: and so on and on and on (NOT quoting Céline Dion :) )

Lol Ms MofoGone, that exact snippet from those lyrics was what held me back sending this song + lyrics to my baby brother (mind you, he's 26) because I was thinking "No! His delicate ears!" aaaahahah

the soul waits said:
Lol Ms MofoGone, that exact snippet from those lyrics was what held me back sending this song + lyrics to my baby brother (mind you, he's 26) because I was thinking "No! His delicate ears!" aaaahahah

Oh come on, soul waits ... Delicate ears ???? ... :tsk:
Everyone has to grow up sooner or later !! lol ... :giggle:
Live a little, and Send it to him !! :yes:
It's a guarantee ... He will absolutely LOVE this song !! :love:
:applaud:

MsMofoGone said:

Oh come on, soul waits ... Delicate ears ???? ... :tsk:
Everyone has to grow up sooner or later !! lol ... :giggle:
Live a little, and Send it to him !! :yes:
It's a guarantee ... He will absolutely LOVE this song !! :love:
:applaud:

Hah, I did actually send him the song, without the lyrics, which is very unlike me :)
I know what you mean, MsMofoGone, but I caaaaaaant , I'm no prude but he's my little angel.

I'm positively :coocoo:

:drool: over the part where Edge's guitarplaying is really "edgy" and bass is held back and Bono sings "you got my shoelaces undone".. and then bam! the bass sets back in and they groove on :drool:

Nice thread! Yeah, DYFL is an awesome song, I couldn't stop playing it when Pop came out and every now and then I get a craving to listen to it. There's no substitute for hearing the bass line blaring from a large stereo.

If some one would be so kind as to email me a live version (karlscholz77@hotmail.com) I'd be eternally grateful and I would "feel loved". (sorry for the cheese!)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom