Who Is The Weakest U2 Fan Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boystupidboy said:
Axver is by far the crappiest u2 fan in here....he lives in Australia:ohmy:

At least I was born in New Zealand! The Australian U2 fans actually born IN Australia have no excuse.

:madspit: Australians :madspit:

:wink:

^New Zealanders! :madspit:

indra said:

Richard Ploog -- yeah he was the second drummer. Hell, he's was a member of The Church -- "spaced out of his brain" was the modus operandi. :) From what I heard he had a meltdown during the recording of Gold Afternoon Fix and either dropped out or was pushed out.

Still does some drumming on some of Peter Koppes' projects and is apparently quite happy as a gardener (or horticulturist -- which title he gets depends on who you talk to). With his history, I can't help but wonder just what kind of plants he's growing. :wink:
That's it, Ploog! Yep, no surprises there. I remember reading early Church interviews and it was all about boys in mascara and lots of drugs! :wink:

blueeyedgirl said:
^New Zealanders! :madspit:

That's it, Ploog! Yep, no surprises there. I remember reading early Church interviews and it was all about boys in mascara and lots of drugs! :wink:

Yep! They've dropped the mascara now though.

I got a mailing tube with some paintings from Steve last week (I help him market his paintings) and when I opened the tube the paintings just exuded a lovely pot smoke smell. I let them air out a bit before I sent them off to the printer. :)

Back
Top Bottom