Who is going to Oakland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by THATgirl:
Me too!! woo hoo!!! I couldn' believe it, I got through on the phone right at 10:00am! I was like, "Are you SURE they are GAs?!?!" CAN'T WAIT!!

YES YES same here!! I got through right away! Damn PROP send me the damn form soooo late! Anywho, glad the whole fiasco thing of getting tickets is over! I CAN'T WAIT! WAHOOO! See yah there!
wink.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I'm getting GAs through prop.

Hopefully.

Monica lets party!!!

biggrin.gif

Ah shit, you're invisible..how will I find you???

mad.gif

------------------
I Hear Voices, Ridiculous Voices

Me too! Hopefully getting GA's thru Prop for 1st nite, so today I bought side of stage tix for Friday nite.
CAN'T WAIT!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

45 days to go! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!
biggrin.gif

Congrats on getting through on the phone! It's nice to see that fans can get through (and not just brokers with speed dials) -- I've never been able to do it. Showed up and the Arena this morning at about 8:20a with a friend and we split up so that when they passed the raffle tix out we had a better chance of being close to the front. It worked out ok I got some good gold circles for the first night (ga's were gone) and she got great gc's for the 2nd night. We're hoping Prop comes through with our ga's. Last time we got lucky and got 2 tix for each show (our friends are sitting in the seats, I don't think I can ever be anywhere but the floor since the last 2 shows in San Jose! It's an entirely different experience! Can't wait...

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I'm getting GAs through prop.

Hopefully.

Monica lets party!!!

biggrin.gif

Ah shit, you're invisible..how will I find you???

mad.gif

lmao awww, man now when I shake it, people won't see!
frown.gif
But I will still party!

Hope to see you all there!!

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I'll actually be back home in Oakland on the 15th, but unfortunately I didn't get tickets for the show, seeing as how when I got tickets for the LA show on the 12th I had assumed I'd be staying the week in LA, but now it turns out I'll be driving back up on the 14th. Oh well, seeing U2 once in a week is good enough for me.
wink.gif

Besides, I'll have a very special girl taking up my time, anyway.
biggrin.gif

ME ME ME! LOL I got GA tickets baby! WAHOOOOO!!!!

So who else?

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Yeah! We got enough rain at the 4/20 San Jose show to last us through the next two. At least the San Jose Arena had that covered area you could huddle under...Oakland looked wide open yesterday.

Originally posted by DebbieSG:
Come right down, just don't bring that rain with you!
smile.gif

lol

Well, hope to see your Seattle folks there!
wink.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 10-02-2001).]

I'm getting Prop GA ticks and driving down from Seattle with 4 friends. (We're all members of Propaganda.) If Prop doesn't come through I'll go through a ticket broker. I definetly need to see a U2 show after 9/11.

MP

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Monica how did you get your tickets? I was reading this other thread and it sounded like it was impossible to get GAs.

Read this thread.

corkysm77.gif

Believe it or not, by phone!! I thought it was going to be a long shot.. but I was like so beyond ready.. lol when it hit 10am... i just pressed this one button... and it started ringing.. I was like OMG!!! And boom, I got in! The man said there was still GA tickets! I couldn't believe it! I nearly screamed! LOL Had my credit card handy... and that is it! I had to pay freakin' 13 bucks extra though! But ahh who cares!!
wink.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
Believe it or not, by phone!! I thought it was going to be a long shot.. but I was like so beyond ready.. lol when it hit 10am... i just pressed this one button... and it started ringing.. I was like OMG!!! And boom, I got in! The man said there was still GA tickets! I couldn't believe it! I nearly screamed! LOL Had my credit card handy... and that is it! I had to pay freakin' 13 bucks extra though! But ahh who cares!! ;_"It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day" U2
Smell the flowers why you can!

Monica, I think we were BOTH VERY LUCKY!!! I dialed and thought I got the wrong number cuz they answered right away! I must of asked him to double and triple check that they were GAs I was buying and not the nosebleeds! Now we can sit back, relax and wait for our departure on Elevation Air!
wink.gif

jovita

Well I spent two hours on line to get tickets, but only a couple of minutes yesterday to find out that I probably can't get that Friday off.
frown.gif

*cough* do I feel a cold coming on...
wink.gif

Seriously tho, I will probably have to let go of my Oakland and Vegas tickets and just do Austin and SLC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom