Who is Chelsy???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
Who is this newbie ???? First she insults Bono by asking if our sexy singer is blind just 'coz he's always wearing shade! Hell I wear shades all the time and I'm not blinde!! My eyes are just extra sensative to light! and THEN ON Lord Adam Clayton's Bday she says he looks to be 60?!?! He does't even look like he's 42 which is amazingly how young he is! When did newbies start just joining up and posting W/O reading other posts to understand the rules we have and learn more about the greatest irish rock band ever b4 posting and asking questions???? Ok I understand newbies have questions but come on ! Even when I was a newbie of U2..kinda still am 'coz I became a fan a few months b4 POPMART tour was announced I had enough brains to learn about the band b4 hand! Not to sound all old fashion but geez! This is just way insulting to have some new chatter know nearly Nothing about our beloved band and come post!!
ok i'm done rambling.
LATERS!
-Jem-

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Chelsy hasnt posted anywhere but PLEBA.

And I'm watching her dont worry.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom