Who is "Boston Dave"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
diamond,

Thank you for sharing the amazing story.
It's just incredible! What a night! I love the picture of you swinging Bono.
:wink:

diamond said:
let's stay on topic please:wink:

db9

yes... and on the topic of bono whooping that dave guy's ass, i found yet another picture of the event...

stunner.jpg

:wink:
hs9

Too bad I cant find the pic I did of Bono driving a sexy jeep, running over diamond :(

Is it time for this yet?
threadclosed.gif

:drool:

Thank you to the kind soul that had saved this pic so many years ago.. :macdevil:

3435%3A42723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C27%3B69%3A4ot1lsi

:love:

I have to say, I'd heard about Dave for a long time and met him at both shows in San Diego. He was incredibly kind, helpful, and lots of fun. Getting to know him and other fans really made for a memorable concert experience. :hug:

To Ms Ruffian-

Wow that was a surprise, didn't know you came here.:)
These are for you:

Beautiful2.JPG

:)
chamapgne.jpg

your friend,
Dave

Last edited:
Diamond is the biggest womanizer I know...

Remember your sexy signs?

3435%3A46323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3B7%3B293%3C9ot1lsi

What do champagne and roses have to do with the topic at hand?

The topic is Boston Dave.. or are you forgetting?

Sicy said:
What do champagne and roses have to do with the topic at hand?

The topic is Boston Dave.. or are you forgetting?

Correct, Boston Dave and what happened in Boston.

Ruffian is a new friend who we spent 3 days together on and off, and she knows who I am better than you right now.:)

The champagne and roses are a celebration of a friendship with her and others that I've met during this tour.

And for the record, judging by some of your posts and PMs I don't think youre the same person as you were in 2001 Sicy.:)

So being that the topic is about Boston 2001 and what happened there, and about the ppl that gained my aquaintance on this tour I would appreciate if we stuck with that.:)

Thanks.
peace,
db9

ps-
sorry if I offended you last tour.

Last edited:
Was just trying to lighten up the thread and have some fun.

In that case, since your story has been told and everyone has had a chance to tell you how great you are, and since it keeps bothering you that the thread is going off topic, I'm happy to close it. :)

Peace,
Sicy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom