Who is "Boston Dave"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
Only 6' 4" LOL No wonder Bono looks like a garden gnome next to you. hehehe
Rusty Cat-

the patrons at McGann's afterward said our friend looked like a leperchaun in my arms:wink:

thank u Bono's Betty.:hug:

db9

Last edited:
Dave_BONO_04.jpg

see? here's bono applying a sleeper hold to that dave guy.

Seeing as Diamond so eloquently put it, I couldn't imagine Bono the Leperchaun kicking his ass. lol I don't think its in Bonos personality to kick a fans ass and the fact that Dave is hella big would probably be a deterant. ;)

Now the whole band against Dave might be more equal. lol How about it Diamond....they could sell seats. lol Big Diamond Dave vs U2 The Luck of the Irish. ;)

Headache in a Suitcase said:
apparently it all started when dave tried to sell bono a jeep. dave wouldn't take no for an answer, so bono cold cocked him. true story.

:lmao:

diamond said:

PS
thx to anne and the other ppl who made kind comments in this thread:hug:

Hey, telling the truth is easy. :hug: It was a fun night. It was cool seeing FYM in action too. LOL!

Though at that point, I dubbed myself an intellectual tortoise while trying to keep up with you and Dreadsox.

prisz25 said:
WOW I have much respect for you DAVE ! Too amazing I bet that was a total rush!

Ok I cant stand reading all this :lol:

How do you have respect for a drunk guy that bum rushes his way through security, through a mass of fans, helps himself on stage, UN-INVITED, and man handles Bono?

Just really.. I have to know how someone like that gains ones respect :laugh:

That's great, peace indeed.
But I cant sit here and listen to people give him PROPS for what he did. Sorry. :shrug:
I have an opinion too just like everyone else.

Sicy is entitled to her opinion.
Every U2 fan is entitled to their opinion.

Contextually speaking it's not what I did, or my laspe of judgement that night, it's what Bono did.

If you keep it in that context and forgive me for my blunder, therien lies the one of great messages of U2.

It's that simple.

peace,
db9

Last edited:
Yes, cant argue with you there.
Bono is definately one hell of a guy for the way he handled it. :up:

He is a gentleman and a scholar.....

he even picked up my beer tab a few months ago!!!:wink:

i've had my doubts about diamond over the years, but i'll admit he's chilled out alot. he's a nice guy, fun to hang out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom