who here was at the Dublin Slane Concert in person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattFromNYC

War Child
just curious. and did they prompt the crowd to do certain things, like to be more enthusiastic...or to jump around, cry, all that stuff?

i'd have doubt that anyone would have to prompt a U2 audience to do such a thing, but heard some rumors that they did.

is this true?

Yes, I am pretty sure that they showed videos of kittens being stuffed into jars thus prompting the crowd to cry.

I know that during the 1/3 of the show that I cried for during Dublin 1 :reject: I was shown the video that David mentioned earlier by a sneaky crew member hidden just inside the barrier... Fucker :(

And see what I said to you a few weeks ago about you looking for conspiracy theories...

I was at the DVD one, I think the stuff Bono said was emotional enought, they cut some stuff outta the DVD, like he said "I'd like to thank god for taking my old man away from his tired old body and giving him a brand new one" still the greatest day of my life though...:wink:

MattFromNYC said:
just curious. and did they prompt the crowd to do certain things, like to be more enthusiastic...or to jump around, cry, all that stuff?

Why do you have to make everything a conspiracy?

Back
Top Bottom