Who *hasn't* slagged off U2 or Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All I have to say is all this talk and all the slagging or parody etc. and the ones who keep quiet and take it all are Bono and U2. That, in my opinion says it all loud and clear it doesn't bother them in the least, and they are a class act through and through. So, the public can keep on talking. It will only make themselves look and sound stupid and stir up a lot of hot air. U2 rocks!

Canadiens1160 said:
who cares if anyone knows "what the fuck" they are talking about regarding U2 --- a completely useless and dated band that has a history of collapsing under the weight of their own ego and has on more than one occasion made me want to blow me brains out... out of the sheer boredom of listening to their tepid "stadium rock"

most of All That You Can't Leave Behind is a snoozefest through and through.
kudos for you for knowing more than someone about a band whose last contribution to modern music was ACHTUNG BABY almost 15 years ago.

BORING!

:lol:

:dance:

:up:

Axver said:

I've one thing for you, George: pump it up! :drool:

Sorry if already posted.

George slagged U2 once. He talked about how the Beatles will be remembered and he said something like "who's gonna remember U2." This pissed Bono off and said something about it at a show.

Back
Top Bottom