Who else here thinks When I Look at the World is a really great song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I'd thought of this thread!

I've always thought the song was brilliant. I love Mullen's drumming here and the solo by the Edge gives me a distinct visual of rain drops glistening and dropping from the strings of his guitar.

The vocals by Bono are extraordinary. He really put himself inside this one.

This one packs a real emotional punch for me. It's one of U2's most haunting songs. Great job gents!

Last edited:
I don't think they were ripping into you Pero for saying the word noone. They were just saying that there were plenty of people in this thread who liked the song.

And it's fine if people don't like or like certain songs... that's what being a fan is all about. Everyone has their own tastes.

Pero said:
About the song WILATW- it's just boring to me. If you want to you can kill me(but i'm fast), so what if i don't like it, personally I HATE LAST 4 SONGS OF ATYCLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and like you never heard a word noone, c'mon and you can speak English, yeah, wright!!

Calm down dear - it's a commercial.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. "Noone" is not a word! It's "No one" Note the space. No _______________ one.

"When I Look at the World" is one of my favourites from ATYCLB. The guitar is great.

Lancemc said:
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. "Noone" is not a word! It's "No one" Note the space. No _______________ one.

Thank you for saying that. It bugs the crap out of me when people write "noone." Probably even more than when people write "your" instead of "you're."

:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom