Who do you think you would be friends with the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrBrau1 said:
I think I'd murder any band member I did have the chance to meet.

They're all $ grubbing douche bags now. All they care bout now is the cash and hit songs. The whole charity thing is just grand marketing. They deserve to be killed. I'm much better than them, and that's what I do to people I know I'm better than, I kill them.

:lmao:

Adam: I also love the outdoors, hiking in unusual places, though I'll probably never make it to the Himalayas. Discuss the places he's traveled to, and if he'd ever been to the places I've traveled to. He just seems so easy going. B.P. Fallon told me he's actually a rather shy person so I'd have that in common.

Edge: We'd waste hours just looking up the most random junk on the internet. Fascination with science stuff, oh yeah. He's really nice in person too. He looks a bit like my stepfather, so when I met him, I guess he just had a familiar face, and I wasn't nervous to talk to him.

Bono: He'd probably end up doing most of the talking, while I'd just listen to him ramble.

Larry: I really don't know what I'd talk to him about, and if he's as shy as I am, that won't help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom