Who do you think they are from U2 Team here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ponkine

Refugee
:wave: Hola amigos.

I don´t know about you folks, but I´m sure there´re some members of U2 Team around here :eyebrow: :hmm:

I have some clues that say me who they are...

First: the "fans" that don´t suggest anything and don´t have any bad comments for HTDAAB, Vertigo Tour, Chicago DVD, etc

Second: "fans" that announce every U2 new with :hyper: and words like "I can´t wait for it!"

Third: "fans" that are worried about HTDAAB sales, rankings on every country, etc

Fourth: "fans" that don´t want to discuss anything, and they are agree with every U2 act, word, announce, etc

what do you think? :camera: (I have some names but I won´t give them... for the moment...)

Peace :wave:

ponkine,

I wouldn't assume so much about certain fans' input and what they do or don't disagree with. Members of U2's camp and team do monitor the fansites on a regular basis but do not necessarily post.

hmzz, does it matter if they are around or not, will you change your opinion about certain things if you knew they read stuff on here ?, isn't that why they are here if they are here, to read honest opinions and ideas from fans about U2, isn't that why i hear Paul McGuinness say , we have the tix system so that not every night we have the same crowd up frond, yet the woman ( beautiful btw) in mysterious ways (chicago dvd) has been up there several times during the tour ?.........looks like i've lost what i wanted to say, but i think somewhere i made the point. :)

ponkine said:
Fourth: "fans" that don´t want to discuss anything, and they are agree with every U2 act, word, announce, etc

Those people can be a bit irritating, but hey whatever it's no big deal. To speculate that they might be part of the U2 organization seems like a bit of a jump.

HelloAngel said:
ponkine,

I wouldn't assume so much about certain fans' input and what they do or don't disagree with. Members of U2's camp and team do monitor the fansites on a regular basis but do not necessarily post.

excellent point :yes:

so i must work for u2 because i enjoy the vertigo tour, how to dismantle an atomic bomb and the chicago dvd?

sorry if i like good music.

until next time! :wave: :larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: :laugh: :D :scratch: :wave:

My name is Paul McGuinnes, and I'm a U2-holic

"Mr. McGuinnes, this is a Girl Scout meeting."

"Is it? Or is it that you girls can't admit you have a problem?"

:wink:

roy said:
This is one of the most pointless threads I've read during the three years I've been on here. :scratch:

Even more pointless than some of the recent threads in LS? :wink:

Ok, I admit. I'm U2's waterboy. Laugh all you want, it's a kick ass job! :grumpy:

pepokiss said:
My name is Paul McGuinnes, and I'm a U2-holic

"Mr. McGuinnes, this is a Girl Scout meeting."

"Is it? Or is it that you girls can't admit you have a problem?"

:wink:
:lmao:

i know for sure that they are looking at ebay for everything.maybe to the others............

i want to see the band live in Tokyo!
does anyone knows the dates?

Back
Top Bottom