Who do u think is the biggest U2 fan here ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me, because I am 7'5" and I weigh 525 lbs.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

If any of you have ever met Zooropamanda, you will agree with me. She goes into this kinda trance like state when talking about them. I believe the world could collapse in on itself when she talks like this and would not notice.

A true fan.

smile.gif

I'll give a vote to Blue Room.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Well I'll say Zoomanda cos she travelled allllllll the way to Dublin from Oz, and to London, to see the lads
biggrin.gif

And well, if there is a prize of a biscuit or something for this, hope it goes to her cos she's a cool fan too. She goes into a trance in general though when talkin......................
tongue.gif

love, knowledge, dedication <-- Zooropamanda

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I think we're all big fans, we just show it in different ways.
Here are some examples...
Elvis, the man owns and runs this great place, it takes a lot of work, love and patience.
Otto, his pictures speak for him.
Follower, she's not U2-spoiled like many of us but you won't hear her complaining, instead she keeps spreading the U2 love.

Originally posted by NicaMom:
I think we're all big fans, we just show it in different ways.

Agree!

I can't say that I'm a bigger fan because I've travelled half around the world a few times to see them, it only shows that I have more money and time in my hands then maybe someone that it took half a year to save money to buy one of their album. It doesn't mean that I love them more. The same goes for collectors.

How much we know about them.... everyone have been a beginner, but just as passionate about the music from the start, it not always grows on us like facts, the music just hits you.

So my vote goes to all of us!
smile.gif
Rich, poor, busy, with time, new in the game, old....

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Elvis, the man owns and runs this great place, it takes a lot of work, love and patience.
Otto, his pictures speak for him.
Follower, she's not U2-spoiled like many of us but you won't hear her complaining, instead she keeps spreading the U2 love.

And NicaMom,
And U2LA,
And Sicy,
And Salome..........

I think b r e t t i g is the biggest fan

I think we should start a thread in his honour!!

I'd love to hear what he has to say about it!

Wouldn't it be great if we could all hear what he has to say?

Wouldn't it?

WOULDN'T IT???

[This message has been edited by bullet the blue sky (edited 03-23-2002).]

Thanks for your kind words Nica, but please don?t say that you are spoiled. I myself could have gone to US to see them, at least once. I received the most gentle offer one can get from a dear friend...didn?t manage to go for personal reasons though.

It?s like you said...and also MissZooropa. We?re all great fans...or we woulnd?t spend so much time here, exchanging our experiences and feelings about U2 on this message board for so long. Just 3 months to the 2nd anniversary of Feedback, by the way.
smile.gif

Thought I was.-at least honorable mention..
Sula
Chris
BlueRoom
Elvis
Follower
truecolorsfly
Dr Who
TheU2 Guatamala guy
and Miss Zooropa
too name a few..

read my story at:
anthonydecker.com/bono --type in in

if you havnt yet and then you decide..

Diamond

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 03-24-2002).]

You know...I've never felt it was proper to label fans as greatest or smallest. But I would have to say there are fans that I admire

Diamond
Elvis
Zoomanda
zoogirl
naya
mrs edge
jennylou
gorby
rafmed

and the list could go on

Originally posted by lazyboy:
Well I'll say Zoomanda cos she travelled allllllll the way to Dublin from Oz, and to London, to see the lads
biggrin.gif

As did I...hehe

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Back
Top Bottom