Who did Bono dedicate Walk On to at LA #3?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

socalu2fan

I know he said "this song is for..." but I couldn't make out the rest of it. Does anyone know who he said?

Thanks Nica.

At first I thought he said the Dali Lama but for some reason I didn't think that would be it. I got to see our hometown girl Gwen rock the place twice. She is so awesome. Oh and her band isn't half bad either.

MY DREAM GIRL!!!! NICE!!!

Hey speaking of her, I saw a girl with a sequene silver cowboy hat inside the heart at LA3 and outside in the corridor at LA2. She had blond hair also. This couldn't have possibly been my dream girl was it? The only reason I ask was because the dream girl had on a cowboy hat in the MTV special.

I can't wait for the pictures Diamond. I hope you took the liberty of confessing my undying love to her!

Oh guys please make sure that none of you tell Trip about this because I sort of told her that I had a super secret crush on her and I don't know how this would go over with her.

That girl you saw was most likely Nikki, lead singer of the U2 tribute band Exit, completed by Susan, Pam, and Courtney. Oh yea, Lanois is pronounced like, Lan-Wah
smile.gif
He was watching the show from the platform (along with Ben Stiller, Quincey Jones, and anyone see anybody else up there?)

Guys, I thought he said Winona (as in Ryder). Made sense to me since they're good friends and she lives in LA and would have been at the show.

socal, i met your dream girl in Vegas, too! her name is miranda, and she's from Oklahoma. she's a very sweet girl. one of the guys i was with was DROOLING over her, so you might have some competition for her affections... lol!
wink.gif

oh, and she'll be at all of the shows from Dallas to Miami- she's hitching a ride on the crew tour bus.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom