Who agrees with this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rjhbonovox said:
I see I have been upsetting good ol' Roy again!. Well for one you are talking outta yer arse when you say that poor production and mixing doesn't ruin a song. How in the fuc# can you not see that! Of course it does, if a mix of a song is shite then 50% enjoyment of listening to that song has gone, de-valueing the whole experience. COBL is the worse mix of a song I have ever heard by U2 and not far behind is SYCMIOYO. They are terrible to listen to at loud volume on a decent hi-fi, I don't listen to them for this very reason. Have you got a decent hi-fi??? Compare that to the live version on the DVD single and the mix of that BLOWS the f@cking album version out of the water. Open your ears listen to the live version. By the way I didn't piss all over your opinions, this time you started it with your ass wipe of a post above! and I quote "F**ing hell, get an ear for music mate." No, you get your fuc#in ears syringed! MATE!!!

I agree with you rjhbonovox... But I also think that speeding up the song (like they do live) makes a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom