whjat r the secrets of the elevation tour dvd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know exactly what secrets you mean, but special scenes are.........damn............I'm just at watching all my U2 videos in a row once again and I'm not at the Boston one yet..........better help than me available? :(

I believe he's referrin' to Easter eggs...but I don't know them because I still don't have a DVD player. :silent:

BrownEyedBoy said:
yeah yeah ester eggs. i heard u can watch the fly throuygh the bono cam so please help
thanx
cheers

WTF?!? Easter eggs? Could somebody please tell me what's going on? We're still talking about U2, don't we? The Fly is U2 realted; so is Bono.
But what do Easter eggs have to do with U2?!?!

*pants* *sits down* *waits on explanation*

I believe Easter eggs are little surprises added into a DVD that have to be accessed by pressing buttons on the remote in some particular order.

Bonochick said:
I believe Easter eggs are little surprises added into a DVD that have to be accessed by pressing buttons on the remote in some particular order.

U-hu. I see. :|

They're literally Easter eggs or is that just a name for something?

*thinks abouot an Easter egg with The Fly drawed on* *thinks of letting fall down the egg* *:sad:* Observation: Easter eggs with U2 drawed on are too precious to be real.

Easter Egg

BonoCam

Access The Egg

2) A DVD Easter egg in the documentary section of the U2 Elevation Tour DVD unlocks video of the entire first song viewed from the BonoCam. To access the Easter egg, look for the Dreamchaser logo in the credits. At the top of the logo, you will see The Fly. Click on him as quickly as possible. Next, you will see a screen with flashing cubes. Enter the numbers 1, 9, 7, 6 while the cubes are flashing to access the special BonoCam feature.

2) Another Easter Egg on Disc 2 of the DVD. If you go to the section with the bonus tracks and try to access Title 7, you can watch "Until the End of the World" through
BonoCam.

3) On disc 2, go to "Additional Tracks" and press 1991. You'll see footage from many shows all syncronized to "Elevation".

The Boston DVD has a few Easter Eggs on it. The first is Elevation from the Bono Cam and the second is UTEOTW thru the Bono Cam. I have been able to access the UTEOTW egg but no the Elevation one. If I remember correctly (it's been a long time since I tried to finding them) you have to go to the bonus part of the second disc and try to access track 7. That is the only way I've heard of getting to it. Aparently the first easter egg is on the first disc at the very end of the documentary. Keep watching it past the end and the Dreamchaser logo appears. Look closely for a little icon of Bono's head with fly shades on. Quickly click on it and it takes you to a screen of flashing boxes. I've gotte this far but once I get here I can't seem to go any further. Reportedly you are supposed to enter the numbers 1, 9, 7, 6. and it will take you to the Elevation Bono Cam but I can't get it to work. I believe it may have to do with what kind of DVD player you own. Anyway, good luck on accessing them.

Mulholland Drive said:
Easter Egg

BonoCam

Access The Egg

2) A DVD Easter egg in the documentary section of the U2 Elevation Tour DVD unlocks video of the entire first song viewed from the BonoCam. To access the Easter egg, look for the Dreamchaser logo in the credits. At the top of the logo, you will see The Fly. Click on him as quickly as possible. Next, you will see a screen with flashing cubes. Enter the numbers 1, 9, 7, 6 while the cubes are flashing to access the special BonoCam feature.

2) Another Easter Egg on Disc 2 of the DVD. If you go to the section with the bonus tracks and try to access Title 7, you can watch "Until the End of the World" through
BonoCam.

3) On disc 2, go to "Additional Tracks" and press 1991. You'll see footage from many shows all syncronized to "Elevation".

Hey, that's pretty cool, but how do you know what to click, when you don't have a Mulholland Drive to explain you that? Is it written somewhere?

Hey Falling Star.....

You can access both easter eggs if you have a shuffle button on your remote control for the player. Just keep pressing shuffle till you got both of them.

Good luck!

dougal

if you sit upside down during new york, and squint really hard(i mean hard), you see bono dancing naked.

I posted this in December, and this method of accessing UTEOTW has worked for everyone I know who has tried it...

For those who haven't yet found a way to access this clip try this... Insert disc #2 and select the '?' in the lower left corner. You will
now be in a help menu. Enter 1,9,9,1, you may have to click 'ENTER' after each digit depending on your DVD player. And voila!
UTEOTW in Bonocam!... The intended way to access "Elevation" in Bono-Cam has already been posted here. (Highlight the small Bono icon at the end of the 'Making Of' documentary on Disc 1, etc...) Good Luck!...

kobayashi said:
if you sit upside down during new york, and squint really hard(i mean hard), you see bono dancing naked.

:lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh:

And thank you, dougal. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom