which would you choose?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
A) be a part of making all future U2 tours - from the opening sketches to the opening night. You get to suggest stage setup, setlists, request songs, etc.

B) be a part or recording all future U2 albums - you're there from day one when the band starts with the first ideas in the studio. You get to hear it first and help with your thoughts on songs, production, lyrics etc.

Definately A. I would get to join my love for U2 as well as my love for theatrics. I especially would love to be the lighting director :drool:

Being a musician myself definately B:

U2 would kick ass ala AB/Zooropa with me as a producer. I kid you not..I would give almost anything to produce their new record..:drool:

A...I think being an 'artist'(I use the term loosely). I would want a chance to interpret lyrics, and the mood of the new album. Not to mention a crack at the setlist.:wink:

B.

Mainly because the album influences the tour to a large point anyway. I would like to try to challange them a bit more if I were producing. The only stumbling block would be that Edge intimdates me.

A. and I'd make them play Acrobat, Promanade and Vertigo 4 times in three differant languages

B - definitly. Just to give them a kick up the ass and get them to move in a more interesting direction again.

they NEED to do that for the next album...

If A includes getting to travel around the world with the band while on tour, then definitely A.

Otherwise I'd say B because I've always wondered how they come up with song ideas and develop them, so it would be pretty fascinating.

A because it sounds like more fun.

B...i would think the recording and songwriting process could be difficult and tedious.

Back
Top Bottom