Which U2 Concert DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slane...:drool:

I would feel so bad for you if you lost though, but someone who enjoys that shouldn't be allowed an opinion on music, especially since he's probably just another ignorant U2 "hater"

phillyfan26 said:

I have. All U2 tours kick Elevation's ass, which was mixed with Bono's voice being at its worst, a weak setlist, weak performances for many of the songs, etc.

Popmart was more inconsistent, but it had great nights. The Elevation Tour was always talked about having great emotion, which is really just a cover for their weak performances. I do enjoy their performances of Walk On and Kite, which were the only two that benefited from this "emotion," but overall it's just not a very good tour.

By the way, my official release ranks:

1. ZooTV
2. Red Rocks
3. Popmart
4. Rattle and Hum
5. Milan
6. Chicago
7. Boston
8. Slane

Popmart was a hack job.

Bono couldn't sing. The band couldn't play.
They rearranged songs for the worse (no bridge in "I Will Follow"" wtf?) because they couldn't play them.

People say it's great now, to appear on the "outside", but that show was fucking goofy.

goofy.jpg

Well the results are in...............................

He beat me by a field goal.:sad: :sad: :sad:

It's ok, I beat him twice before, which requires him to put 2 U2 albums of my choice on his ipod. Today we are playing for him going to see U2 3D in theatres.

Justin24 said:
Well the results are in...............................

He beat me by a field goal.:sad: :sad: :sad:

It's ok, I beat him twice before, which requires him to put 2 U2 albums of my choice on his ipod. Today we are playing for him going to see U2 3D in theatres.

I demand scores

80-79 We played 15 min Quarters. It was a tough game. I will get my revenge though in our next game.

Raiders.:mad:

coolian2 said:

Weak

When i first got Madden i scored 105 points in 15 minute quarters when i was a NFL n00b

:wink:

On easy?? I bet. LOL :wink: We played on All-Madden.

Next time be the Pats...Dallas sucks.

And when you win, go out & buy R&H and make him watch that. Everything else sucks in comparison. But of what you've got, Slane.

So, how was Celine?

Well I have not watched Celine yet, thank God. I told him I will watch it once he lives up to his end of the deal from his two previous losses and putting the two U2 albums of my choice on his ipod.

Amy other than Slane, Chicago is fine.
But if you really want to win him over it has to be ZOO TV, that is until the glorious day comes when they shall bring forth a southern hemisphere Lovetown gig on dvd!

Back
Top Bottom