Which U2 Album Have You Been Neglecting The Longest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whiskers

The Fly
Most of us listen to U2 a lot...but are there any albums you haven't listened to for a really long time?

Mom and I haven't listened to October or JT for quite awhile.

------------------
"I'm Fluffy, Gray, And Oh So Cute!"

Boy
followed by
Achtung Baby
followed by
POP

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I haven't listened to Rattle & Hum or Under a Blood Red Sky in their entirety for a long time now...

------------------
And I felt like a star...

I can't believe you people who don't listen to Pop or Achtung Baby or JT! I listen to Achtung Baby, Pop, ATYLCB and JT in that order of frequency.
tongue.gif
I haven't listened to Under a Blood Red Sky since around July, and Boy since probably June. War hasn't been brought out since November..

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I could say War...until last weekend. Suddenly I missed songs like Two Hearts Beat as One, and Seconds and Drowning Man, so I went walking with War playing on my headphones.

I think the most neglected now is Boy. My fault, you made me feel guilty, LOL

POP and AB are the ones I have been currently playing in my car.

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 03-18-2002).]

Boy, October and War.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

War. For the simple reason that I lent it to a friend a few months ago (one whom I don't see very often) and have yet to call him to arrange getting it back. Other than that...R&H is probably my most neglected U2 album.

Haven't listened to Boy for several months. Don't even know why, it used to be a very regular choice. Ah well it will sound better when it does come back out.

October, Boy, Rattle And Hum, and Zooropa I listen to the least. Those albums just don't do much for me. War and Pop I play fairly often. The ones I listen to the most are Achtung Baby, Joshua Tree, ATYCLB, and Unforgettable Fire.

[This message has been edited by ericb (edited 03-18-2002).]

Rattle and Hum, I don't know why, but I go through long periods without listening to this one. That and Joshua Tree. But when I 'rediscover' them, they are playing non-stop.

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

October
Zooropa

... I listened to Boy and War not too long ago, but I must admit that 90's U2 has the highest rotation in my home.

I listen to Rattle and Hum and October the least.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Boy
Don't know why... Think I'll listen to it tonight.
October and JTree don't get much play either
ATYCLB doesn't get as much as it should, mainly because I have to be in the right conditions to listen to it... but when I do, it's party time!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

October, War, and Pop...

Don't know why. I am sure I will pop them into my discman one day soon and go, oh shit I forgot how amazing this album was...

AJ

Pop. Haven't spun the cd since 1999.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

War--have only listened to it twice in the four years that I've been a fan (once when I go it, and once when I listened to all of the albums when ATYCLB came out
biggrin.gif
), and generally have no desire to listen to it. I love "40" live, and the US single of Two Hearts, and SBS and NYD are everywhere! (a bit too "everywhere" sometimes)

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

Probably War or Unforgettable Fire.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Back
Top Bottom