Which U2 album are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Ok, another silly goofy quiz! Which U2 album are YOU? Alot of answers on this one, but then our boys have alot of kickass albums! :sexywink:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Rafienal/quizzes/Which U2 Album Are You?

pop.bmp

"You are POP! You can't stand conformity, but you aren't about to bomb anyone to prove it, though you may have a bit of a sharp tongue. No need to hold back, hon, tell the world!"

I got this.

1060031801_CRachelU2Boy.jpg

You are BOY! You're fresh, new, and have your whole life still to live! Sometimes you're under-appreciated, but if you get going, people will see you're something special.

Hmm.. Quite right I guess. :)

1060097628_JoshuaTree.jpg

You are THE JOSHUA TREE! You're often moody, but everyone loves you for it. You never thought you were anything special, and maybe you still don't, but anyone and everyone can see differently. You are one of a kind.

:shrug: :wink:

Last edited:
1060097188_CRachelU2October.jpg

You are OCTOBER! In your opinion, life's to be taken slow, without double meanings and agonizing over things you can't change. You like to sit back smell the roses. And that's a good thing.

1060096825_CRachelU2AchtungBaby.jpg

You are ACHTUNG BABY! You know a good time, and you are ready to have one! You're not afraid to experiment a little, and you are definitely not afraid to dance! Rock on!

You are ALL THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND! You love your roots and you know that what's simple is best. You're not wildly optomistic, but that doesn't mean you don't have hope!

1060096985_CRachelU2ATYCLB.jpg

You are ACHTUNG BABY! You know a good time, and you are ready to have one! You're not afraid to experiment a little, and you are definitely not afraid to dance! Rock on!

:heart: :applaud:

Edgette said:

You are OCTOBER! In your opinion, life's to be taken slow, without double meanings and agonizing over things you can't change. You like to sit back smell the roses. And that's a good thing.

Me too!

You are OCTOBER! In your opinion, life's to be taken slow, without double meanings and agonizing over things you can't change. You like to sit back smell the roses

1060097713_ttableFire.jpg

You are THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE! You're sometimes overlooked, but you have qualities that everyone else should envy. Everyone may not know you, but those who do will never forget you!

1060096985_CRachelU2ATYCLB.jpg

You are ALL THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND! You love your roots and you know that what's simple is best. You're not wildly optimistic, but that doesn't mean you don't have hope!

If you say so! :huh:

Actually, I suppose it is true... it's just that at the moment, I'm not overly fond of ATYCLB. The album has its phases with me...some days I love it, some days I hate it... Some days I wish I could disintegrate it. :wink: Sorry, Zooropa moment.

Ok, in reality:

You are ALL THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND! You love your roots and you know that what's simple is best. You're not wildly optomistic, but that doesn't mean you don't have hope!

ylimeU2 said:
1060096825_CRachelU2AchtungBaby.jpg

I'm Achtung BAby as Well :wink: (how ironic, my favorite CD)

Back
Top Bottom