Which trinity is holier?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you prefer?

• Streets - I Still Haven't - With Or Without You

Votes: 47 53.4%
  • Ultraviolet - Acrobat - Love Is Blindness

Votes: 41 46.6%

• Total voters
Streets, Still Haven't Found, and With or Without You were all singles.

Ultraviolet, Acrobat, and Love is Blindness were not.

The "gods themselves" also decided that The Fly was not worthy of being on the Best Of 1990-2000, though apparently two songs written AFTER 2000 were.

Don't even bring up the 90's Best Of, I try not to think about it myself. What a fuckup.

AtomicBono said:
Streets, Still Haven't Found, and With or Without You were all singles.

Ultraviolet, Acrobat, and Love is Blindness were not.

The "gods themselves" also decided that The Fly was not worthy of being on the Best Of 1990-2000, though apparently two songs written AFTER 2000 were.

Don't even bring up the 90's Best Of, I try not to think about it myself. What a fuckup.

Corrections:
1. The Fly was on the Best Of in UK.
2. Beautiful Day and Stuck were written in 1999 or 2000 at the latest.

Zootlesque said:
I like this one too...

The Playboy Mansion - Velvet Dress - Please - Wake Up Dead Man.

Excellent flow!!! even though it's not a trinity.

personal fav of mine. :yes:

I still can't decide as far as the poll...Ultraviolet and Still Haven't Found are both kinda weak links in their trinites for me...but I can't make up my mind. :crazy:

VertigoGal said:

personal fav of mine. :yes:

I still can't decide as far as the poll...Ultraviolet and Still Haven't Found are both kinda weak links in their trinites for me...but I can't make up my mind. :crazy:

Streets/ISHFWILF/WOWY.

You know it's the right thing to do.

MrBrau1 said:
How 'bout these:

Crumbs From Your Table
One Step Closer
Original Of The Species

You have got to be kidding. That includes 2 of the worst songs off of an average U2 album.

#1, wtf.

Everybody thinks ISHFWILF is overrated. =( I think it's unbelievable. Those three songs NEVER fail to blow me away. And then Bullet and RTSS? Okay, I'll stop now.

bsp77 said:

You have got to be kidding. That includes 2 of the worst songs off of an average U2 album.

I'm not kidding. I think those three songs are amazing. I'm sorry you can't appreciate them.

Axver said:

Corrections:

1. Alright, but it should have been ALL the versions.
2. Yes, but Electrical Storm and Hands That Built America weren't :)

Axver said:

Corrections:

1.You can read more in depth about what I'm about to say in WTAHAN, but record companies want bands to put extra tracks on certain countries' copies of their records to entice people and record stores alike in those countries to buy the more expensive local copies rather than import from the U.S.. The Fly is only on the UK version for the same reason Fast Cars is on Bomb and GBHF was on ATYCLB. Fast Cars was left off Bomb and The Fly was left of 90-00.

2.Those songs are NOT 90s U2, end of story.

Other :drool:-inducing trinities...

Rejoice
Fire
Tomorrow

WOWY
Bullet
RTSS

Bullet
RTSS
Red Hill Mining Town

OTH
Exit
MOTD

EBTTRT
One
UTEOTW

WGRYWH
So Cruel
The Fly

Numb
Lemon
Stay

Discotheque
Do You Feel Loved
Mofo

IYWTVD
Please
Wake Up Dead Man

WILATW
New York
Grace

AtomicBono said:

1. Alright, but it should have been ALL the versions.
2. Yes, but Electrical Storm and Hands That Built America weren't :)

1. Agreed.
2. Yeah, but it seems U2's strategy is to put something extra on compilations to entice people to buy them - like with the re-recorded Sweetest Thing for the eighties disc.

Bow before the ALMIGHTY DECANITY!

1. A Sort Of Homecoming
2. Pride
3. Wire
4. The Unforgettable Fire
5. Promenade
6. 4th Of July
7. Bad
8. Indian Summer Sky
9. Elvis Presley And America
10. MLK

:bow: :love: :drool:

Achtung Baby has the best flow of any U2 record from start to finish but I will take the first 3 songs off Joshua Tree as being slightly better.

Yahweh said:
Achtung Baby has the best flow of any U2 record from start to finish

Uh oh :no:

Axver's gonna have something to say about that one

inmyplace13 said:

Uh oh :no:

Axver's gonna have something to say about that one

Yeah, that it's a choppy and chaotic record with little semblance of flow. U2 should be embarrassed with that dismal tracklisting.

Axver said:

Yeah, that it's a choppy and chaotic record with little semblance of flow. U2 should be embarrassed with that dismal tracklisting.

I don't understand this...

It has a LOT more flow than HTDAAB...

DEBATE!!!! :wink:

AtomicBono said:

I don't understand this...

It has a LOT more flow than HTDAAB...

DEBATE!!!! :wink:

HTDAAB, on the whole, flows brilliantly. Especially the last five tracks. LAPOE's a bit out of place, though.

Please... let's not even compare fucking Achtung Baby and HTDAAB. Achtung is miles... no eons ahead of HTDAAB.

Zootlesque said:
Please... let's not even compare fucking Achtung Baby and HTDAAB. Achtung is miles... no eons ahead of HTDAAB.

I think you muddled up the album titles.

2. HTDAAB
[...]
8. Achtung Baby

Axver said:

HTDAAB, on the whole, flows brilliantly. Especially the last five tracks. LAPOE's a bit out of place, though.

Yes, it flows brilliantly. That's why people post new track orders for it almost daily in WTAHAN. That's why so many people here on Interference talk about their 'custom' HTDAAB that they listen to on their IPods. Because the original flow was so brilliant.

if its from ab i say...

zoo station
even better...
one

war has the best three thingy tho

with

sbs
seconds
nyd

or

seconds
nyd
like a song

namkcuR said:

Yes, it flows brilliantly. That's why people post new track orders for it almost daily in WTAHAN. That's why so many people here on Interference talk about their 'custom' HTDAAB that they listen to on their IPods. Because the original flow was so brilliant.

Because this forum in general is so madly in love with post-Pop U2.

Axver said:

Because this forum in general is so madly in love with post-Pop U2.

There's a reason people aren't exactly in love with post-Pop U2.... cos it's not as good as pre-Pop U2!

There's no smoke without fire!

Back
Top Bottom