Which song would you rather hear from AB?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Songs that have gotten little play on the last tour, but have been played live before.

Even Better Than the Real Thing or... bring Love is Blindness out of retirement?

Love is Blindness!

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. :)

Tpyos skcu

EBTTRT kicks ass so much (even more so when it's live!), but "Love Is Blindness" would be really cool.

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

Damn, that's a tough one. But I'll got with
Love is Blindness.

------------------
The goal is SOUL

Really hard to decide.
In the end it comes to a draw where I'm concerned. I'd rather hear So Cruel, Acrobat, or Ultraviolet more than either, though.

Love is Blindness

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

How about Zoo Station for the intro!!!!!
But I'd really like to hear Ultraviolet or better yet Trying to throw your arms around the world........"And a woman needs a man, like the Edge needs a handicam"

------------------
"As guests on MTV in '82 -Bono, The Edge, Adam, and Larry - they were asked to describe what they had that separated them from other artists, what made them special. If you think about it, it was a pretty ballsy question, but then again the channel was young. U2 simply responded, 'Watch us and see.' So here we are almost two decades, thirteen albums, millions of fans and more than 50 music videos later, we find ourselves still watching.

Their music - the unforgettable fires and the streets with no names - stretched far beyond the sonic landscape. The beat of every U2 song is the pulse of every human heart. When Bono shouts 'This is not a rebel song' at the start of 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday', we know that it really is. It is the sound of a generation rebelling against its own indifference.

And yes, the rumors are true. These four lads from Dublin are, indeed, rock stars. They smoke. They drink. They use bad language in mixed company. They're extremely rich and they can flash more bling than most posses in this room. They have also - they have also done more than most governments to eliminate debt in Third World countries. Rock stars they are, and God bless them for that.

What really separates U2 from the rest, more importantly, is relevance. The only thing that keeps an artists credible and alive for this long is relevance. From Boy to Joshua Tree to All That You Can't Leave Behind, this is what music feels like when it's done right. It's a fist in the air, a kick in the balls, and two hearts beating as one, and we have it all on video for you."

EBTTRL kicks serious ass but it would profit from a break. U2 played it at both of the Elevation gigs I saw and it had a "been there/done that" kind of feel. I had the same reaction to it at both of the Pop gigs I attended. It just didn't sound as amazing as it did on ZooTv.
If the boys play Love is Blindness when I see them in Oakland I will keel over dead from shock and happiness. It was a brilliant closer to the ZooTv gig I saw.

MP

I was lucky enough to hear EBTTRT it @ San Diego too, so definitely Love is Blindness. That would indeed be something...

I REALLY want Ultraviolet!!

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

as fond as I am of love is blindness... definitely even better than the real thing

although ultraviolet kicks ass, and I would love to hear that, but Im not entirely sure of what exactly is on the set list (and i dont really want to either, so shush)

------------------

No-one cries like a mother cries / For Peace on earth

love is blindness.

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

wait! i didn't know ultraviolet had become a choice! i pick ultraviolet, one of my all time favorites!

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Off the top of my head I'd say EBTTRT or Acrobat.
smile.gif

------------------

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I would have to say Love is blindness.
Even though I have seen it performed, I didn't appreciate it as much as I would seeing it now.

Back
Top Bottom