Which song are you most tempted to download?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
both are incredible, every aspect of MD is perfection to me, and L&P is incredible, its so loud and nothing like u2 have ever done before. This album is SOOO different than ATYCLB, u2 have changed it up again for us

MD. The beach leak is SOOOO great!
LAPOE is probably one of their best songs ever, but i almost heard the whole thing from the beach leaks, so that wouldn't be a big surprise.
I'll wait. :|

TheFlyOnTheWall said:

I can't imagine that solo on the end on the real song (not the clip)... :drool:
tell me it's great...

Oh trust me, this is the best song U2 have done in a while. It's reminiscent of something you'd hear on Pop, but with something else that's all its own.

Edge's guitar work on it is so amazing. It's so fuzzy and crunchy. AND THE SOLO! It's bloody great!

GibsonGirl said:

Oh trust me, this is the best song U2 have done in a while. It's reminiscent of something you'd hear on Pop, but with something else that's all its own.

Edge's guitar work on it is so amazing. It's so fuzzy and crunchy. AND THE SOLO! It's bloody great!

wow, GREAT!!!
and, like Jack Black would say - YESSSSSS!!! :wink:

I'm really tempted to download Yahweh and SYCMIOYO because the varying descriptions have intrigued me over the years..

Does OOTS sound the same as the interview clip or not? Edge said they re-wrote the chords for this song.

It's the most loud track on the album - the most rocky, the most raw - oh how I LOVE IT!

Back
Top Bottom