Which rocker should return live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which rocker should come back?

• Dirty Day

Votes: 46 29.7%
  • Exit

Votes: 76 49.0%
  • God Part II

Votes: 33 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you shout... said:
My choice would have to be "MOFO," but since it's absent, I have absolutely no qualms about siding with "Dirty Day." It's the last song I MUST see live in person which I've never yet heard live, in person. Absolutely magnificent.

MOOOOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I picked Exit because it's my favourite of the three; the end is just incredible. But I'd love all three as well as MOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOOO!! and
Discotheque (come on, the Vertigo tour version was the best ever, why drop it?!)
Last Night on Earth
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
Desire (Full-band rock 'n roll like LOVETOWN)
Gone (if that counts as a rocker)
Do You Feel Loved (never got its proper run...)
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Acrobat :wink:

I went w/ God II just to see Larry go nuts again.....

Exit is a close 2nd

I don't consider DD to be a rocker

Wow this was incredibly difficult for me! I had to go with Exit :drool: the ending is just :drool: ..... That song is just so intense! Of course if God Part II or Dirty Day show up live I will just about die from utter joy!
But Exit for me is the icing on the cake! :rockon:

Zootlesque said:
Dirty Day from Zoo Sydney is :combust:

But I went with Exit :love: cos I'm in a JT mood right now!

yes that's the reason I chose DD...:drool: Nothing like the near ending when Bono and Edge sing, "the days, days, days run like horses over the hill..."

*sigh*

Why not play both "Exit" and "Dirty Day", they'd make a good medley or back to back live songs. I know this will never happen, but I would love to hear the title track from Zooropa. It would be the most unexpected live song. Imagine them placing that in the middle of a set, updated slightly, with a rawer sound. I know I would love it.
Also, Red Hill Mining Town...if Bono mastered those high notes.

Back
Top Bottom