Which one should go, part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which version of Discotheque gets deleted?

• single version

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • album version

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel a bit upset though because I was listening to Miracle Drug and Sometimes this morning and realised that I will never have the joy of hearing them for the first time ever again. So for October, The Unforgettable Fire, Rattle & Hum, Zooropa, Passengers and Pop I'm gonna take it slow.

Dive head first into a shallow pool of Pop

Pop-induced neck injury :drool:

COBL_04 said:
I feel a bit upset though because I was listening to Miracle Drug and Sometimes this morning and realised that I will never have the joy of hearing them for the first time ever again. So for October, The Unforgettable Fire, Rattle & Hum, Zooropa, Passengers and Pop I'm gonna take it slow.

Can you now imagine how we feel when we hear of someone who's going to buy an old U2 album but has never heard it yet? :|

:wink:

Have fun!

And oh, Martha, I chose for the album version to go. Discothèque is my least favourite song on Pop and I thought that the slightly shortened Single Version was slightly better. A bit leaner.

:)

The single version, definitely.
I actually love the album one very much, much more than the new mix of the best of album. The Boom-cha's at the end of the song are simply great, full of irony, what sometimes a song can need, too

I :heart: you guys. Whatta great thread you've made out of a plain request. :up:

It almost doesn't need to go till Tuesday, but I'm a woman of my word (most of the time) so I'll wait till Tuesday to jettison the single version.

Back
Top Bottom