Which one is your favorite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite track off the new album?

• Vertigo

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Miracle Drug

Votes: 42 26.1%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 19 11.8%
  • Love and Peace or Else

Votes: 20 12.4%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • All Because of You

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • A Man and A Woman

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Crumbs From Your Table

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • One Step Closer

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Original of the Species

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • Yahweh

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Love & Peace or Else...for now. There are about 6 others though that could take its place by this time tomorrow :)

AquariumDrinker said:

As with anything involving ranking U2, that could change soon.

yeah, no kidding. i need more time with the evidence before i can make a conclusive decision. my initial favourite is 'original of the species', but there are solid cases for the other 10 songs.

:drool:

I pick OOTS.
I'm sort of surprised MD is doing so well. I like it a lot, but it doesn't really have anything to standout and make it *more* than it is. It's a lovely U2 anthem, but nothing groundshaking I don't think.

I chose 'City of Blinding Lights'!... I think this is a U2 classic, it seems to carry the same energy that would galvanize the crowd similarily to 'Where the Streets have no Name'. Just my opinion, yep.

And even though 'Vertigo' is being shut out, we all know if it wasn't the first single, it would have a few votes by now, it's just we're on a 'new song high'.

- Nicholas

zoou2@hotmail.com

disco2blue said:
I chose 'City of Blinding Lights'!... I think this is a U2 classic, it seems to carry the same energy that would galvanize the crowd similarily to 'Where the Streets have no Name'. Just my opinion, yep.

And even though 'Vertigo' is being shut out, we all know if it wasn't the first single, it would have a few votes by now, it's just we're on a 'new song high'.

- Nicholas

zoou2@hotmail.com

yep, Veritgo would definitely have its fair share of votes.... :yes:

I can't pick one

Right now it's City of Blinding Lights. This mornining it was Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own. Ah but Miracle Drug and Original Of The Species, love them too!!! Too many to choose from........:confused: :huh: :drool:

Vertigo isn't getting any love because we've probably all worn it out over the last few weeks. It would probably be winning fi not for that.

That said, I voted COBL. That one shot up into my top 3 U2 songs of all time. Absolutely beautiful. Echoes of a lot of classic U2.

my list in order from favrote (#1) to least favorite (#11)

1. all because of you
2. miracle drug
3. sometimes you can't make it on your own
4. vertigo
5. original of the species
6. city of blinding lights
7. a man and a woman
8. crumbs from your table
9. one step closer
10. yao ming
11. love and peace or else

Back