Which Mysterios Ways do you like the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Mysterios Ways do you like the most?

• Album Version

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Zoo TV Version

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • Popmart Version

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Elevation Version

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

Rainbow

The Fly
My favorite is the Zoo TV version. I just love all the extra bits :D

Last edited:
ZooTV version. I think when you are just listening to the Elevation version on a bootleg, no visuals, it sounds pretty bad -- it isn't nearly as good. :slant: It was alright with he videoscreens of the women but..

I can't distinguish one live version from another. *hangs head in shame*

Can't go wrong with the falsetto.
Although I have a remix on mp3 that I like very much... it just says "rare" on the file name. It's slower and has more congas and claves and less guitar. I've always wondered what the actual remix name was. Anyone?

hard to say, there are about 10 or 15 remixes of that song

I voted for Zoo TV because Bono's voice was at its best then, and the stretched the song out (great climax to the song on that tour)

I picked ZooTv too.. I loved the ending during that show when he sang in that falsetto the "I'll buy ya flowers.." bit and I love the "we move through mystery days" love that.. and the bellydancer act was really cool visually.

Solar Plexus :drool:

But the Elevation Tour it was cool how he incorporated Sexual Healing into that!!!!

While I voted for the album version, I downloaded a version from Bono's birthday concert in 2001, and Mysterious Ways is sexed up to no end. The Zoo TV versions kick arse as well.

The little note that The Edge plays now a days as intro is priceless.But I think ZOO TV's version is awesome, Bono going insane with the falsetto that orgasmic guitar solo...it resonates. For visual significance, The Edge's version of the moon walk is to die for on the POPmart video. The way Bono points to it sums it in the best way.

I picked Zoo TV era as well. I didn't see it live mind you, but on Zoo Sydney and hearing the shows from that tour, it was just such a great and cool song visually as well as the way Bono delivered the song!! This is by far my favorite song because this song led me to fall in love with this band! Okay gotta stop now; I'm getting all weepy eyed here!hehe. :wink:

The ZooTV version rocks! The funky guitar kills me :D, plus Bono's voice was a lot better then. The intro used during the Elevation Tour was great too, but Zoo TV was still better.

Back
Top Bottom