Which is your favorite U2 movie song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

favorite movie song?

• Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me

Votes: 45 50.0%
  • The ground beneath her feet

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Stateless

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • The hands that built America

Votes: 10 11.1%

• Total voters
Best Original Movie Song would be GBHF. HMTMKMKM is a very close second. The poll probably should've been best original movie song only because other U2 songs have been featured prominently in movies like Stay, All I Want Is You or Everlasting Love. The GBHF video from(I think) the Best Of DVDs is awesome.

Sicy said:
HMTMKMKM

Does Everlasting Love count? I thought I heard it at the end of a movie once.....

That would have been "Forces Of Nature" starring Ben Affleck and Sandra Bullock, A true classic in cinematic history.:yuck:

hahahaha, that Ben affleck movie was here last weekend, which is why I logged on here

after watching ten minutes of it. I didn't get to hear U2 in it.

my vote goes to...The Ground Beneath Her Feet.
I still get a chuckle thinking back to "about a boy"( oh no they are going to close their eyes when they sing...hahahaha ha) The Zoo Station scene was a pleasant surprise.
TGBHF:yes:

I'm excited again. Gangs of NY..@ last!!!

so maybe after the weekend, The Hands That Built America will be my new favourite. I still haven't heard it yet. I think I'm gonna cry....:heart: U2, Ireland, America
all of us:hug:

U2girl, I have been wanting to tell you. One of the German language teachers from my son's high school, has exchanged with a woman from Slovenia. She and her 12 year old son are living here for the school year. I hope she likes it.
She is in for an experience today. My son's band( in -the-making) are being allowed to use the school assembly hall this afternoon to make a film clip. They have all chucked in $10 to hire lights and a smoke machine. Their songs are quite heavy, melodic in places , but then they launch back into heavy. So...it's all going on.

I look forward to hearing The Hands That Built America
Slainte:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge:

Last edited:
ya know I was cruising along thinking St Patrick's Day is Monday. But I listened to the community events calendar on the radio this morning and there were so many events on Sunday, I thought that I must have the day wrong. It is Monday, good.
So I just edited my little blurb up there about seeing that movie on St Pat's Day...I won't be.
oopsie daisy

HMTMKMKM is not a song written for a movie! It was a left-over track from the Zooropa recording setions. It was a song that had "guitar" in it and didn't fit the style of the album.

Back
Top Bottom