Which is/was the coolest Edge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agree with dsmith, I've seen him on many tours all of which included in the multiple answer and this tour he is just unbelievable. He is definitely at his highest level to date.

i vote for beanie mach 2. but the edge has always been cool. but i say he try a new look...take off the beanie and be bald and beautiful.

beanie master Edge

I love when that guy throws the hat on Edge during the Slane DVD and Bono says "He's got enough of them"

perfect edge and his hatness moment

Cowboy Edge is cool. Vertigo Edge is amazing...for me, instead of his hat being the main focus, I truly admire his vast t-shirt collection. :wink:

Edge never looked as cool as he is looking today. He's getting cooler by the minute. Like Bono, even though Edge has a very "sweet and kind man" feel to him, he at times seems to have a lot of rage in his eyes. Like he's slowly building this anger inside of him and he's about to explode. I love it! :rockon:

This is a trick question! Edge ain't cool, he's a dork!!! He enrolled in engineering and engees aint' ever cool. :no:

In fact, we need to have a collection for Edge cos he's obviously too poor to buy any decent clothes which are clean and tidy without holes. And shoes, poor dear can only go out in his sneakers. And then the darling can't afford a razor. It is really a crying shame in our society that rock stars remain so underprivileged. Are you with me in my campaign to ensure Edge has 3 meals a day AND a nice pair of slacks???

*wonder if we can have a telethon?*

:wink:

When the world is in lack of tasteful yet kickass guitarists during the last few hours of guitarmageddon, Lovetown Pirate Metal Edge
:rockon: :rockon: will return to free the spirits of all the greats and together battle the evil forces of.....................:huh:

"Guitar Hero" Red Rocks Edge.
PopMart Edge (black cowboy get-up)
followed by Zoo TV Beanie Edge...

i am so sad...:huh:

Back
Top Bottom