Which "Era" of U2 would you like to hang out with for a night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
Tough one! I would love to spend it with JT U2, but I have always wanted to meet War and UF U2. How about JT, in that ghost town, in the desert :love:

Yeah...that'd be a nice thing to see in a ghost town...

I'd love to hang out with JT/R&H era U2 (for...er...various reasons...)-LOL, seriously, though, I'd love to be around them when they got their American influences into their music-we could all sit around talking about how great these American artists' music was, and what is it about these artists that U2 found so interesting, and all that sort of thing. We could all be going somewhere and rocking out to that music.

Plus, I'd want to be there to cheer Bono on when he made some of those great speeches at concerts (like the infamous "Sunday Bloody Sunday" speech).

And various other fun things I could think of to do with the guys.

It would be neat to hang out with Boy era U2, though, as well, 'cause they would be close to my age then...

Angela

Joshua Tree era, because that's when I first got into the band and it would be so amazing to hang with the U2 that I first fell in love with.

Achtung Baby!!!
Yeah oh my... I'd sure love to hang out with the Achtung Baby U2 and get some drinks :D
But then again, I would lose my usual cool (they were just too hot back then) and would hate it :cool:
Zooropa, PoP & AtYcLb (and now) would be very appeciated as well
eh.. not really picky ;)

Boy, probably. LOL i could pretend i was living my life like that movie Almost Famous! And they'd be closer to my age...but again after reading flanagans bible i think that AB would be such a trip....seriously...lol i probably couldn't keep up with bono in tokyo! :laugh: (I like your country so much i haven't slept since i've gotten here! hmm maybe thats not exactly how it goes, have to look that up...)

Back
Top Bottom