Which Elevation boot have you listened to the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Mine would have to be a tie between the Boston 2 show and Irving Plaza boot, maybe because I've had those the longest. Irving Plaza really rocks though.

What about you?

Albany

CK

It would have to be Houston, since it's the only one I have...thanks to LikeO2.
smile.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

For me it's a tie between Irving Plaza (technically not an Elevation boot) as it is 1 CD with awesome sound quality and Antwerp 5 August as that is a really good show (with some Two Shots Of Happy... snippets).

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

There are so many good ones..
Irving Plaza most definitely is up there as one of my favourites...
And lately...
Nov 13th..Los Angeles...woohooo! Check this one out!! They do "All I want is You"..OMFG!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

And of course Las Vegas Nov.18th!!

How can I get started collecting boots?? I have put messages in the "All I want is U2" thread, and on "WIRE" that I want to start collecting, and that I will send B & P. I haven't really gotten many replies. I have one Boot on the way, and other people have offered to make copies for me, but said that they are poor quality. Any advice would be appreciated. I attended a few shows and would love to be able to experience them again, and I really, really want to hear the Slane Show!!

Thanks!!!

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

spinny you should post in the MP3 forum. I'd be happy to do B&P with you.. I have Slane 1.

As far as what I listen to the most.. probly Vegas, Cleveland (1st leg) and Phoenix (2nd leg)

biggrin.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
spinny you should post in the MP3 forum. I'd be happy to do B&P with you.. I have Slane 1.

As far as what I listen to the most.. probly Vegas, Cleveland (1st leg) and Phoenix (2nd leg)

biggrin.gif

Thanks Sicy!! You Rock!! I really want to hear the Slane Show! Can you email me your address and I will send you B & P!! How much is the postage for a cd from the states to Canada???

I unfortunatly can't post in the MP3 thread because I don't have a cd burner. My boyfriend does, and he is kind enough to copy cd's for me, but the computer is his dad's and I can't really be downloading stuff onto it!

We are moving out in a few months, and will be getting a cd burner, so It will make life easier!!

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

biggrin.gif

what?s B&P??

I really want Slane 1 to!!

and do you have The Stockholm shows or Paris 1??

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

i have listened to cleveland alot...... Chicago May 2001 is another boot i like alot as well (i believe show 2).......

Well you dont need a cd burner to post in that forum silly.
wink.gif

Well, email me and we'll discuss it further. I dont know about the postage, you'll probly need to go to the post office cuz it varys.

u2mofogirl@yahoo.com

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

5-15 Chicago ALD. Elevation and Beautiful Day phase out a lot, but the rest of the quality is great, and the performance is amazing.

New Jersey last Night of the first leg
Ohio ( bono fucked up the lyrics to NEw Year's Day , but the q is great ALD )

[This message has been edited by IvanClaytonJnr (edited 01-28-2002).]

Favourites unclude- Vegas, NYC 10/27? (the one with Ruth) and NOTRE DAME!!! Love Notre Dame.

My London gig is amazing 08/21, but the quality is not so good so I don't listen to that much. If Vancouver's (04/13) boot was better quality, it'd probably be my fave 'cause that show rocked!!

As far as Cleveland goes, the quality is by far the best I have, but the show itself didn't impress me so I don't listen to it a whole lot.

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Second show in Stockholm and Slane 1.

Lemonboy, ask on the mailinglist for a copy, I'm sure someone will burn it for you.

Nooo I was tryin? to ask her if she had the stockholm shows and if she in case didn?t I meant that I had em cause I do!!

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Cologne, 07-13
Berlin, 07-29
Providence, 10-31

annalivia

------------------
"I'm a singer. You know what a singer is? Someone with a hole in his heart as big as his ego. When you need 20,000 people screaming your name in order to feel good about your day, you know you're a singer."
(Bono's Harvard address, June 2001)

Elevation Favorites:

1. Boston 4 ( just truly unbelievable and I wasn't anywhere near this concert.
2. LA 3 ( 11/19) Just a wonderful show, and great quality as well.
3. Phoenix 11/23 Um this one made me cry!
4. LA 2 great, cuz it's got AIWIY and BD was exceptional!
5. Vegas! It's Vegas!!!!!!!

Good question Carrie -

Oct 16 Elevation in Chicago has sentimental value since I had my photo passes for that one...
Oct 31 Elevation since it was absolutely the best show I've ever seen.

------------------
"What do I love about music? To begin with -everything..."

[This message has been edited by She ls Raging (edited 01-28-2002).]

Well seeing that I'm so far removed from everyone else who has boots I have to download them. If anyone is willing to copy me any good recording from Elevation I;d be most appreciative!
My favourite so far would be:
Cleveland SB (1st leg)

But,

Miami SB (24/3) is right up there too!

Thanks!
Bless ya!
WHYWHY

Back
Top Bottom