Which Elevation boot have you listened to the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah people shouldnt promise anything they cant or have no intention of delivering.

If I was feeling lazy, I wouldnt offer.. but I enjoy doing it and like olive said, I wouldnt have all the shows I have today if it wasnt for kind U2 fans.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

I listen to Torino and Sacramento (3rd leg). Very good quality both. It's only a few weeks that I am able to download bootlegs and I can't stop downloading! I also listen to PopMart N?rnberg and Zoo TV New Jersey now. Love is Blindness, BTBS and Desire were exceptional.
Thank you very much for putting those songs on the net! I'm enjoying it!

I've been listening exclusively to the Sacramento show. It was the only show in which I was able to get into the heart. What a great show too! Bono was on that night, his voice sounded great! The next show I've listened to a lot is the 4/20 - San Jose show. I was at that show too. While the sound quality is not as good as the Sacramento show, it was a phenomal concert.

Hey, all!
This thread title made me very sad, since I'm no collector, I haven't a burner, and I despaired of ever hearing the shows I've heard you all talk about. But I looked anyway, only to find the direction of the conversation makes me very happy!
biggrin.gif
Interferencers rock.
THANK YOU for translating "B&P"!!

I love my one-&-only boot, Vancouver. I'd really like Slane 1, Vegas, and Miami for B&P or I'll happily make a cassette of Vancouver if that isn't too outre
biggrin.gif
Or -- I make art. Anybody wants an original portrait (actually, I'm working on a calendar, as well) that'll knock yer socks off, I'd call that fair trade, too.
I'm at: dabcd@mdi.ca

fighting the good fight against PED --
Deb D

------------------
in memoriam
Peter Gzowski (1934-2002)

He set my feet upon a rock
made my footsteps firm

the greatest frontman in the world -- by truecoloursfly: http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1575

Minneapolis is the best I've heard BY FAR. I was at the Lexington show, which was amazing, but the magic didn't translate in the boot...lets hear it for "atmosphere". Miami 12/02 was absolutely phonomenal, and I am anxiously awaiting the boot of that one!

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

Originally posted by Angell:
Miami 12/02 was absolutely phonomenal, and I am anxiously awaiting the boot of that one!

You're in for a treat....

------------------
N A T E

When I grow up I'll be stable...

Albany. Has anyone else heard this show? If you did, it would be at the top of your list. Absolutely amazing quality, crowd, and effort by a very sick Bono. One of the highlight evenings of the tour.

Back
Top Bottom