Which do you think is most important to Bono (if he had to choose)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why not ask?

I guess i know the answer, i just thought it would be interesting to see what others think. :rolleyes: Just forget i ever said anything.

Last edited:
family ... i think it's his desire to make the world better for his children that drives his involvement with debt relief, AIDS, etc.

I don't know him personally, but I presume his family would be most important. Not too far behind would be the desire to be in the spotlight.

I don't think that's a dumb question at all. Ok, if you asked Bono "which is most important, U2, charity, or family," I am sure he would say family. But if you think about it, doesn't he spend more time on charity and U2, at least at the moment?

I know I'm going to be reviled for this, but I think he is currently putting his family third after those other two.

In a way, though, I think it would be more interesting to consider whether he would sooner give up U2 or his social work.

Last edited:
scatteroflight said:
In a way, though, I think it would be more interesting to consider whether he would sooner give up U2 or his social work.

That's what I was thinking...I think that family is a given...but what about choosing between the other two options?

I remember Bono once saying that it was having children that made him more radical in wanting to make the world a better place for them to grow up in. I think that puts it into perspective.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom