Which decade do you lean towards?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which decade do you lean towards?

• 80s

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • 90s

Votes: 46 46.9%
  • 00s

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Can't decide! Love 'em all!!! :scream:

Votes: 21 21.4%

• Total voters
MsMofoGone said:
80's ... As that was the era in which I became a fan !!

trink39.gif

90's hands down. Will any band ever be that cool again?

80's are second...great decade for U2 as well...probably their biggest in terms of overall success and popularity.

00's aren't bad, but aren't even close to the other two.

90's, filled with creativity, originality, experimentation and above all great great songs. 80's are good too, but mainly the early stuff.

Easy for me, has to be 90's U2!!!:hyper:

Achtung Baby, Zooropa, Pop... can't ever tire of these albums. :bow:

Songs such as One, UTEOTW, The Fly, Zooropa, Numb, Stay, Discotheque, Mofo, Staring at the sun, Gone, Please and many more... brilliant stuff! :D

90s for sure. That is when U2 was at the top of their game. I mean c'mon Achtung Baby, Pop, Zooropa....need I say more?

Like all decades, they have their good and bad. But I am an 80's girl, that was my time, that was when it was so exciting to be a U2 fan, and they were all over MTV from '83-'88. I'm glad I was there. Glad I still am!

Hi Folks,

Even though, I love all of U2's music. I chose the eighties. Because, I am in the same age group as our favorite lads from Dublin.

Well, I became a fan in the 00s, but my favorite album and song are from the 80s, and yet a favorite video of mine is from the 90s...so I'm kinda all over the place.

So I'll simply say that I love it all. Picking a favorite is way too hard, there's good things about each and every one of the decades.

Angela

unosdostres14 said:
00s isn't over yet folks. i think something phenomenal is coming that will blow the 80s and 90s outta the water.

I hope so :drool: the 00's is only half over, U2 has at least one album left, possibly two.

I love all eras of U2, but I have to go with the 90's. Pop and Achtung Baby are my two favourite albums, followed by Zooropa and JT. So, yeah. I love everything about the 90's - the music, the tours, the attitude...brilliance :up:

I didn't realise this was a U2 question :sad:

I voted 80s as that is the decade I prefer out of all the decades. (Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet, Ultravox :drool: )

But if you are talking about U2 music I prefer the 90's.

Its Sunday morning and its early. Leave me alone. :mad:

*wanders off in search of a blankie*

unosdostres14 said:

Perhaps you were talking about which decade of Coldplay music was the best.

Or which decade of "what is the song that's played before U2 comes on stage?" was the best.

Axver said:

Or which decade of "what is the song that's played before U2 comes on stage?" was the best.

:crazy:

Okay, I have to know what this joke is all about! Cos I seem to have missed out on it. :wink:

Zootlesque said:

Okay, I have to know what this joke is all about! Cos I seem to have missed out on it. :wink:

Well, there were so many threads asking the name of the song that's played before U2 come on stage, and one thing led to another ...

Zootlesque said:

:giggle: poor clueless Zootles :hug:

it's because everyone is always asking "WHAT'S THE SONG THAT PLAYS BEFORE U2 COMES ON STAGE??" even though it's been established a million times. Someone asks like every week.

And if you don't know, it's Wake Up by The Arcade Fire :wink:

OMG TEH 00Z IS MY FAVE COLDPLAY DEKAID!!!11 WUTZ URS LOLZ

90's

this poll is a great indication of how much distinction there is between decades. i just thought about that... :| no one cares do they?:( everyone already knows that don't they? :reject: just sayin...:huh:

stupid! :banghead:

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:
^ :lmao:

Cmon beli, I posted it in EYKIW! Who's it gonna be about??? :p

I don't look at the forums. I visit forums randomly ie through the most recently active thread thingie. It's way too boring to visit the forums systematically. If I did that, I'd really see what people are whinging about. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom