Where's the list of 1001 greatest songs which had "one" as number 1???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
Someone help me, i need that list for an essay. I searched this site pretty hard and came up empty handed.

It was the list that also had 8 songs by U2 on it tied with the beatles.

It was from a UK magazine i believe also!

Thanx!!!!!

Correction: (Yes, I'm "that guy")

"Every artist is a cannible (cannibal), every poet is a theif (thief), all kill their inspiration and sing about their (the) grief"

Not to be rude but how about someone helps me with what the post is dealing with and not give me a spelling lesson.

(I usually am a good speller, didn't even noticed how butchered that was! I'll fix it later!)

anyway, can anyone help find that list??????

Mac Phisto said:
Correction: (Yes, I'm "that guy")

"Every artist is a cannible (cannibal), every poet is a theif (thief), all kill their inspiration and sing about their (the) grief"

Alright...what the HELL has that got to do with it?! That really doesn't help, I half-left Zootopia because of meaningless crap that didn't help out somebody asking a favour or a question...

Anyway, on the subject of Eight U2 entries...bloody good. They're drawn with The Beatles (wahey!) to get the most entries.

Last edited:
I have that issue of Q magazine and I believe Q counted wrong. Radiohead has 9 entries topping both the Beatles and U2.

innocent_eyes said:
Not to be rude but how about someone helps me with what the post is dealing with and not give me a spelling lesson.
i fixed it for you since you now have to be a premium member to edit signatures. we normally don't edit people's sigs for them, but when there's a typo or an error in vb code, that's okay.

and also yes, once a question has been answered it's okay for a thread to veer off topic, but please everyone try to remember to keep things on topic in question threads if it hasn't been answered yet.

thanks! :wave:

lists are subjective

depending on my mood, u2's One is the most ultimate song to drive to on a rainy day

worthy challenges for ultimate songs to be played driving on a rainy day are something by Sigur Ros and Underworld's Stagger

Back
Top Bottom