Where's the damned new U2 album? Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon.com: 50 shades of gray

There are fifty right there for just $6.39.

carygrant.gif

It must be really tough to spend half the year in the South of France and still stay so white. WTF Bono :lol:

Now at least we know why he cut his hair so short - so it fits underneath that helmet.

Good to see him working out, though :up:

How do you people keep filling threads with nothing new to discuss?

Mind you, that's a rhetorical question since I've contributed to many of the threads in the past discussing little in the way of news myself.

How do you people keep filling threads with nothing new to discuss?

Mind you, that's a rhetorical question since I've contributed to many of the threads in the past discussing little in the way of news myself.

Did you not see the Bono on a bike picture??????

She sat there trembling as I brushed the hair out of her face. She was nervous, pale, and cold to the touch. If only I could calm her fears and stop her tears. I really had the strongest desire to scissor with her, that's all I ever wanted. But she knew too much, she had watched me murder her family, she knew I had the strangest addiction that controlled every part of my being. I wanted her so badly, I would give anything to cut my own heart out and eat it, instead of hers. Despite all of the best intentions from my primitive years, I had since grown into something of a menace. My soul was black and I no longer had control. I was slipping into the realm of the darkness, I would lose everything into this. I can feel it inside of me, gnawing and twisting and burning. I scream at night and I sweat buckets of juice. When I do wake up, im terrified that im alive. When I don't, it's even worse. All I could do was look into her eyes and try to lie to her about her freedom. I wanted her to have it but I knew it would be impossible. This perfect young woman had blossomed into someone's dream, and i was about to put out that fire because of the demons who occupied my shell.

God yes.

Also, I just wanted to mention that, IF I had a code name, it would be SCUBA.

I don't have one, though, I mean, why would I need one?

But still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom