Where to find complete concert list from 1978 trough vertigo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

underscore

The Fly
As usual this is probably in the wrong forum, but i'm taking my chance anyway :)

Up till last year when the the vertigo tour started i had bought some bootlegs of shows i had been to and a few that were of good sound, in total about 20 show's and or compilations.
Since last year i also started downloading and sharing shows and that got me into the spirit of collecting the shows, i've downloaded and shared much through dime, tradersD and U2t, and i've kinda lost track of what i have and don't have

I'm looking for a complete list of all concerts U2 has ever done.
Does any1 know where i can find such list, or even better, is there some1 that has it in excel or openoffice (linux) and wouldn't mind sharing that with me?

Thx very much in advance

Mods, my appologies if this is in the wrong forum, won't hold it against you if you correct me or place this somewhere else :)

_Underscore

Nisse said:

I'd recommend using http://www.u2-vertigo-tour.com/all-u2-tours.html instead. Both Elevation-Tour.com and U2-Vertigo-Tour.com run from the same database, but I focus my attention on U2VT nowadays, and I also think it looks clearer.

Edit: I should add the U2VT concert listings have more detail too, or at least the capacity exists to provide more detail if I have it. For example, if I have the data, the U2VT setlists give soundcheck details and the concert length in minutes, while the sets on Elevation-Tour don't.

Last edited:
Thx every1, will have a look on all suggestions tomorrow/saturday, i trust they will be good :)

It's friday evening now and mr. Al Cohol is visiting me, among other friends, but they just left.

Back
Top Bottom