'Where the streets have no name' video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
Hi im just posting to see if you all have noticed that in the 'Where the streets have no name' music video.

Bono walks towards the black car with someone in the car, and when he lies on the bonet to talk and point at the guy in the car he aint there!

Whats going on? :huh: :huh: :sigh:

I thought that was the ISHFWILF video :confused: Bono never got off the roof in Streets, did he? :crack:

U2Kitten said:
I thought that was the ISHFWILF video :confused: Bono never got off the roof in Streets, did he? :crack:

I was thinking the same thing. I know there are cop cars in WTSHNN video, but like you said, I don't think Bono left the roof, so he couldn't have been talking to someone in one of the cars. Time to pull out the Best of 1980-1990 and make sure.

He definitely walks over and lays on the hood (bonnet to the Brits) of a car in Las Vegas in the ISHFWILF video. :yes: Maybe someone can post a still of this?!

U2Kitten said:
He definitely walks over and lays on the hood (bonnet to the Brits) of a car in Las Vegas in the ISHFWILF video. :yes: Maybe someone can post a still of this?!

If anyone has some stills of ISHFWILF, I would really, really love to get the shot of Adam as he lifts the beer bottle in a sort of toast, the walks over to the taxi! :hyper: Or actually, any stills of Adam from that video! :drool: :drool:

U2Kitten said:

I didn't say that he got off the bonnet, he lies on the bonnet till the end of the song!

:scratch:

What do you mean? I know you are English and in England the hood of the car is called the bonnet. He lays on a hood/bonnet in the ISHFWILF video but not the Streets video. He's on the roof in the Streets video. Are you calling the roof the bonnet, or the hood of the car?? :confused:

huh! Watch the video and you will know what i mean! Thats the simplest way of explaining, ive not seen nor heard of the other video :crazy:

Kate1, I think you are referring to the ISHFWILF video. What you describe is not on the Streets video, not even anything close to that.

awww i have got mixed up aint i!! thats on the roof that song i meant 'still havent found whant im looking for' video!

SORRY AGAIN :huh:

Thanks for the help people, nobody listens to me :crazy: :grumpy: I see Kate1 you are younger than both videos, a new fan, learning along the way! Get the Best of 80-90, you'll see them both and more!

THANX! Ive only just started to be a fan this year, i think im doing well don't you?

I do have that album though! :wink:

I dunno to me, at the very beginning of I still haven't found..." if you didn't know it a music video, had the sound off, didn't know this was band you're watching, it looks like Bono is about to be jumped/mugged by the other 3.

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom