Where the hell is my Even Better single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If and when you find it Martha, let me know where, and maybe I might just find my 'Boy' cd in the same place as well. Makes me think there is a U2 conspiracy against their music...whatcha think Martha?
wink.gif

Chris

i may have lost the unopened serial #'d best of and japanese release of pop that i've had lying around for about 4 years now. i haven't looked yet cause my room became a mess at the end of school and i haven't mustered the energy to clean it yet. . . . .someday. that would really suck though.

I'm thought I was the only one who did things like this! I bought my second copy of AYCLB the day after the Grammies because I hadn't been able to find the first for a couple of months and I missed it!
Then, there was the time I couldn't find several U2 CDs for another couple of months, only to discover them in a fancy CD holder that I'd forgotten I'd had. D'oh!
Organization...not my strong point.
Diane

Good luck martha, u make me laugh you know. thanks
smile.gif

I have a long term foot problem and a new one has appeared recently(oh goody)so I feel we have this eerie U2 connection
biggrin.gif

PLUS the other day my son said "shitloads" when he was describing something and I was kind of shocked and amused at the same time. I came here later that day and the Q had been put, how many concerts have you attended? You said.......you guessed it....loads. rotfl.
I hope you find it. I have bought the Baby Animals CD twice....pffttt...both gone

I had lost my copy of LNOE, so after about a month of hunting around, I broke down and bought another copy of the single. Found my original one that night.

*sigh* Murphy's Law of U2 Music, I suppose.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

There is hope. I found my "Zooropa" disc the other day in a hatbox filled with CDs while I was cleaning. I had the jewel case, but there was no album in it...until now!
Martha, you'll probably find your record when you're looking for something else! (Murphy's Law)
Diane

Originally posted by bono_man:
its always in the last place you look.

It'd be funny if it wasn't. Who the hell would keep looking after finding it anyway?

Am I the only normal person here who keeps all my CDs on a shelf, so as to organize them and keep from losing them?

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Am I the only normal person here who keeps all my CDs on a shelf, so as to organize them and keep from losing them?

I try, but they always end up in other places.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by SkeeK:
It'd be funny if it wasn't. Who the hell would keep looking after finding it anyway?

well done.

------------------
20 to 40!!!!!!!!!!!

yeehaa martha. I'm glad I popped in just now. That good news made a good day even better.

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:

I keep them in a CD tower. Great inventions, those things are.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Back
Top Bottom